A most amusing opportunity

I came across the “Unraveling Arson” card today, and as my watchful was high enough I took the “Find the hired arsonist” option, which goes as follows

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]You do not find the arsonist, but the things you hear of them! A series of jewellery shop robberies. A passing acquaintance with high society. A series of wins at the ring fights. Entanglements with surface folk. Even forays into the arts of detection. Just who is this complex individual?[/color]

It took me a second to realize, it’s talking about the player! Or, A player at least. The failure option confirms it, asking if you are the one chasing, or the one being chased. There is a dangerous card, “Arson and Avarice”, that plays the other end of this story.

Anyone else find anything recently that amused them greatly?

I believe there was another opportunity card that was the Persuasive equivalent. I forget the exact wording, but [color=#ffffff]seducing a maid to get into Slowcake’s Exceptionals[/color] was definitely mentioned.
edited by Little The on 1/22/2012

[quote=Little The]I believe there was another opportunity card that was the Persuasive equivalent. I forget the exact wording, but [color=#ffffff]seducing a maid to get into Slowcake’s Exceptionals[/color] was definitely mentioned.

Edit: Aaaah! How do spoiler tags work?
edited by Little The on 1/22/2012[/quote]

Like this. Make the text white with the color pad.

Oh. Well, that was really obvious, in retrospect. I feel stupid now. Thanks anyway.

Also, it might be useful switching to HTML visualization (the rightmost tab), or you won’t able to see what you’re writing either ^^