A Loping, Rubbery Man

I’ve noticed that the option to on the “A Rubbery Man lopes purposefully in your wake, tentacles dangling like hanged men’s fingers” card no longer offers the “Consent to a potentially depraved union” option with the “In Possession of a Peculiar Personal Enhancement” option locked out.

Does this option re-appear once one is In Possession, or has this option been removed and is the Boneless Consort no longer available?

I can still see the option. Perhaps the requirement to not be otherwise Committed has changed recently to hide the choice?

[quote=Nigel Overstreet]I’ve noticed that the option to on the “A Rubbery Man lopes purposefully in your wake, tentacles dangling like hanged men’s fingers” card no longer offers the “Consent to a potentially depraved union” option with the “In Possession of a Peculiar Personal Enhancement” option locked out.

Does this option re-appear once one is In Possession, or has this option been removed and is the Boneless Consort no longer available?[/quote]

I just happened to draw the card myself, it appears Aspeon is on the money.

I am not committed and do not have this enhancement, but i see the option, and looks like the qualifications imply it’ll be open for someone who is uncommitted, and has the enhancement.

Cool cool cool. Asked and answered. Thanks, fellas!