A Joyous Occasion

Hello Londoners!

It’s been a marvelous new festival, full of drama, intrigue, scandal, drama, profiteering and DOUBLE drama.

My beloved Bishop is drowning his sorrows and licking his wounds, and I’m doing a bit of the same, but we have a Mayor! Now is a time for tegetherness and reconciliation.

As a gesture of goodwill, post here and receive a random gift whenever my gift card shows up! Come one come all, Sinners, Saints and Sartorialists!

Let this inspire a chain, a great-but-not-greatest chain of community.

Hey. I like free stuff. I shall also try to have out gifts to other posters.

[quote=Schmidt]Hello Londoners!

It’s been a marvelous new festival, full of drama, intrigue, scandal, drama, profiteering and DOUBLE drama.

My beloved Bishop is drowning his sorrows and licking his wounds, and I’m doing a bit of the same, but we have a Mayor! Now is a time for tegetherness and reconciliation.

As a gesture of goodwill, post here and receive a random gift whenever my gift card shows up! Come one come all, Sinners, Saints and Sartorialists!

Let this inspire a chain, a great-but-not-greatest chain of community.[/quote]
Let’s call it a terrible chain instead. A great chain, even with the &quotbut not greatest&quot may attract revolutionary bombs, and i know feburary is in a bad mood at the moment- far more aggressive. she finally figured out the contrarian’s &quotbetrayal&quot, and is not happy.

That said, I’ll gladly both take a gift, and send one to another poster if/when i draw it- though there will be a coin flip involved, so it may not be a neat little package.

I volunteer as tributary.

I will berid myself of a Package, all for the smelly set of rat corpses. Do not ask what I need the rats for.

I will gladly send a gift to any good soul that sends free stuff my way!

This pollster would like to take this opportunity that Atticus S has graciously offered to remind everyone that I will continue to respond reciprocally to gifts, and that I will always welcome them.

read: I do not receive enough ;)

Hear, hear! After the forum tensions in the last two weeks, this is the message I love to read.

Sounds fun! Count me in.

You are no more generous than what you deserve, everybody. and you deserve much for this generosity.

I wouldn’t mind if you happen to notice my soul lying around…