"A Goat For A Goat"

I’ve been grinding echoes for the past few days, my sights set on the outrageously priced lamb at the Bazaar. I’ve looked into the beast, and found that there seems to be a fate unlockable card titled &quotA Goat For A Goat&quot. I see that it involves two Overgoats (sad glance at my fallen london tab) but that is all I know due to it being fate locked. I happen to have a single piece of fate from my dealings with a certain large rodent.

Could someone tell me what &quotA Goat For A Goat&quot entails?

The Goat of whom Goethe wrote

There are three tiers of goat, and this is the second. The third tier is more of a prestige item than a functional companion

edited by NiteBrite on 7/2/2016

Essentially what NiteBrite already said. The second tier goat gives +30 watchful and 4 points of BDR, however you will have to trade in you previous two goats to get it.

edited by Koenig on 7/2/2016

Assuming that I still have him equipped as a Companion by the time you read this,

mine is named ‘Goaty McGoatFace’.

I don’t wish to dissuade you too much, but the Overgoat is a very end-game item. For a character who doesn’t even seem to be a Person of Some Importance, it’ll take you an absurdly long time (months, if not a year) to get an Overgoat. It’s basically a thing that maxed-out players grind for to alleviate the boredom (and it also has some use in Seeking Mr Eaten’s Name).

Looking at your profile and guessing where you are at in the game I would strongly recommend against pursuing a goat at this time. The grind is long. It is boring. And in the end it actually won’t help you out much in game. While there are a few places where goats are helpful they are all decidedly end game and until you reach the stat cap it’s always easier to just grind 20 levels of watchful. Plus, the further you get through the more efficiently you’ll be able to grind echoes when the time comes.

As to the Goat For A Goat thing, as people have aluded it involves trading two goats for an even bigger goat.

[quote=An Individual]Looking at your profile and guessing where you are at in the game I would strongly recommend against pursuing a goat at this time. The grind is long. It is boring. And in the end it actually won’t help you out much in game. While there are a few places where goats are helpful they are all decidedly end game and until you reach the stat cap it’s always easier to just grind 20 levels of watchful. Plus, the further you get through the more efficiently you’ll be able to grind echoes when the time comes.

As to the Goat For A Goat thing, as people have aluded it involves trading two goats for an even bigger goat.[/quote]

Okay, okay, but what happens to the two goats after you trade? Where does the third goat come from? Do the two goats fuse into the third goat??

The two little goats become one really upsetting goat, yes. One for the price of two.

Oh! Thank you to whoever sent me a sip of cider! I cannot reply in game or it would upset my current method of grinding, but thank you very much!