A dream about the name

So, I just had a dream about The Name in real life. And it was in sigils. And I saw the fate of players who look for it. Is this a sign to seek the name or run the hell away from the name?

I think that it’s a sign that you’re playing the game a bit too much lately. Take a break (at least 12-24 hours long), and remember that FL–whether you choose to search for the Name or not–is for having fun!

I think that it’s a sign that you’re playing the game a bit too much lately. Take a break (at least 12-24 hours long), and remember that FL–whether you choose to search for the Name or not–is for having fun![/quote]

You are probably right.

Kyle, you’re in good company… ;)

Huh. Weird. I guess my dream was true after all. 0-0

I also saw whoever completed SMEN would get that account unplayable.

Talk about freaky. Alas, I did not see what happened to them story wise. DX
edited by Kylestien on 6/21/2016

Prophetic dreams about video games is at least an easy blessing or curse to deal with.

I have dreams of the game all the time- usually mechanics. The ones in the dreams never work right, though- the hunt of devils targets soulless seekers without stains, and so on. They always have a grain of truth from what i already know- maybe you knew sailing north would end the game based on sunless seas?

I had not got that far on Sunless Sea alas. I always lose my captain early on.

I dreamed about Seeking last night. I was playing on my alt and clicked one of the options in “The Seeking Road” THRICE. After clicking, I shrugged and said to myself “eh, that wasn’t so bad”.

Something is happening…im not even a seeker! Well, I didn’t dream about seeking the name, heh, only Mr Eaten was a part of my dream but I think Failbetter is trying to do something to us now…
edited by The Master on 6/22/2016

[quote=The Master]I think Failbetter is trying to do something to us now…[/quote]We’re doing it to ourselves, willingly! ;)

Hey! I’m not a seeker, remember?

Hey! I’m not a seeker, remember?[/quote]

Not yet. :D

[quote=The Master][quote=phryne][quote=The Master]I think Failbetter is trying to do something to us now…[/quote]We’re doing it to ourselves, willingly! ;)[/quote]Hey! I’m not a seeker, remember?[/quote]Neither am I. But we’re still here, following news about the story, reading other players’ reactions to it. The Power of the Name is far-reaching… ;)

And how do you know? You didn’t see me comment on any of those threads after my &quotdon’t seek&quot, did you?

edit:not trying to be serious here fellas, sorry if I sounded like I was.