A Detailed Election Poll [Please read explainer]

Indeed, I rather doubt many in the Church are worrying about the sex trade these days. Why worry about people selling their bodies when thousands are selling their souls for a night on the town and a few trifling gems?

For now I am undecided. I still feel like a relative newcomer to the Neath and I’ve only begun to scratch the surface of the POSI and Fate-locked content. I can’t even begin to make a decision when I understand so little. Out of the three, I think Glass Doll has interacted with the Jovial Contrarian the most so far, between the bit of content with the Affluent Photographer and his propensity for inducing heart attacks at parties.

To be fair, it’s only one person, and he has a bad habit of choking on his food even without the contrarian involved. On the other hand, the contratrian should know better by now.

Really surprised by the number of full time Seekers. I expected one or two to sit the election, but twelve?! That is some serious dedication. There’s also less ticket splitting then I expected.

Well, whichever one i go for i’ll go for wholeheartedly, but i do have a second pick if the jovial contrarian’s platform is, say, &quotbow before the dawn machine. the dawn the dawn the dawn the dawn.&quot I don’t think it will be, though.

Looks like Sinning Jenny will start the campaign with a big edge, though there are a lot of undecideds and if they break for one of her opponents it will be a close race. Same if the anti-Jenny vote consolidates behind either the Bishop or the Contrarian. Hence the importance of negative partisanship.
edited by Anne Auclair on 6/20/2016

Tradition without stagnation. Progress without radicalism. Sinning Jenny: The Sin-trist Choice
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 6/20/2016

A lot will depend on where the undecideds end up.

I have no interest in going to war against Hell, it’s bad for business. And I am uncertain whether the Contrarian is the kind of man of action I would seek for the position. For now, I lean towards Sinning Jenny. This balance may yet shift as more information comes to light.

He is fun at parties, though. I wonder if I could get the Mayor – whomever assumes the position – at one of my salons.

[quote=Hazel ]I have no interest in going to war against Hell, it’s bad for business. And I am uncertain whether the Contrarian is the kind of man of action I would seek for the position. For now, I lean towards Sinning Jenny. This balance may yet shift as more information comes to light.

He is fun at parties, though. I wonder if I could get the Mayor – whomever assumes the position – at one of my salons.[/quote]
Good question. I shot an ask to Failbetter’s tumblr.