A Den of Thieves

“A reasonable assumption with the facts so far. Where did you obtain this mirror?” Evensong replies.

“A gift, I had received it from the owner of a small shop that was selling antiquities. After I helped the owner track down a gang of thieves that stole some of his goods he gave it to me along with the payment. He said it brought fortune. I guess the opposite is true” he says, scratching his head

“Maybe they made a deal with the spiders. Ever met a spider-council? Either way, we have a host of leads. Shall we get started or should we wait for some other interested parties to join us?” Dirae Erinyes asks.

“Let’s wait a while.” He says, drumming his fingers. “Evensong, what about you? What do you think on this matter?”

&quotI do not have the most. . .pleasant of appearances, I’m afraid. There is a metal squeak from underneath the cloak as they shift in their seat. &quotWhy do you wear your mask?&quot

Edit: Koldun, the post I was replying to seems to have disappeared. Perhaps you should try reposting?
edited by Shadowcthuhlu on 1/1/2016

&quot The mask is a tool in my investigations. I find people draw less attention to those they do not wish to draw attention to. It helps me be a better detective and thief. I assure I am perfectly fine.&quot He takes of his mask to reveal the face of a young man with dark blonde hair and glasses.

I can’t sorry. I deleted it because it was a copy
edited by Koldun on 1/1/2016
edited by Koldun on 1/1/2016

“Ah very good. One should always take great pains to keep one’s face intact. You never know who might appreciate it.” Dirae Erinye waves their hand at the tablet. “is that part of this investigation or another one?”

OOC: Don’t worry, it’s showing up now. Seems to have been a glitch with the forum.

" Oh this? This is the Word of Caution I purchased it in the bazaar. It’s more of a tool. It provides information to me, making me more watchful." He proclaims holding it up.

“Even more so if you actually go there. What a place. Have you been to zee yet?
For investigative work, I prefer my patent scrutinizer deluxe. Especially nice with how dim London can get even with gaslight.”

Sadly, no. Though I have seen a vision of myself and the Masters in a strange craft

OOC- Sorry but your other text never went back up

“I am pleased to o have you on board Knobby, although I do not think it was a Fingerking that possessed the poor professor. Any way you can help is admirable,” he says reaching out his hand.

“Know there’s a man who speaks my language.” Dirae Erinye orders a drink for Knobby. “Your accent makes me think of home. My father had assistant from East London before it fell.”

Evensong’s expression is one of mild surprise, before settling down into smile. “It’s nice to see that not all the smart ones end up with the Face. What do you know about the sorrow-spiders?”

“Yes, any information will do. We do need informed people as well as shadowy ones.” He says

He firmly shakes his hand, smiling. &quot Thank you very much Knobby. Your help is much appreciated.&quot Shows Knobby the back of the mirror.&quotI take you for someone who knows his relics, is this mirror from Amethyst and Sapphire Co, or is it a knock-off?&quot
edited by Koldun on 1/2/2016

“I think we are ready to begin. Unless anyone has anything to add or wants to join, we are departing.” Says Koldun with flourish, gesturing towards the room vigorously, beckoning them to join him.

Opens the door to let out his associates. &quot Any last members? Track us down if you want to join, but you’ll probably get a smaller cut.&quot Leaves the establishment with his new partners.
edited by Koldun on 1/2/2016

OOC: Shall we move this to a different thread or keep it in this thread? I’m a bit unsure of protocol.

OOC:I don’t really know, I’ll make a new thread, just to be safe . It’ll be called: “A Mirrored Crime”