A Cheery Gentleman disappearing?

Hello everyone!

I’m currently pretty deep in the Heart’s Desire ambition, and I’m supposed to meet the cheery gentleman that normally appears at [color=FF0033]Nightmares 5[/color]
However, my nightmares is 6 now and the cheery gentleman is nowhere to be found, is this a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Supreme_Bananas

He’s a card now. I wish you luck in your draws.

Ah thanks! I hope he shows up soon :)

And it can’t be discarded, so you will definitely have to meet with him if you draw that card.

I already have, now trying to get my dreams quality to 5, what a hassle…

Just wait until you can get a Stone Tentacle Key in Hunter’s Keep. Don’t sacrifice your dreams unless you’re sure that you really want to pick that option for reasons other than, “It’s the only one I can do right now to progress.”

Just wait until you can get a Stone Tentacle Key in Hunter’s Keep. Don’t sacrifice your dreams unless you’re sure that you really want to pick that option for reasons other than, “It’s the only one I can do right now to progress.”[/quote]

Especially don’t sacrifice your dreams if you’re one cp away from Stormy-Eyed… That’s what I did…

Thanks guys! I need a ship to go there right? Still busy with that storylet, at least I can reliably steal Bazaar Permits now :D

Yep, you’ll need a ship. Have fun in Hunter’s Keep when you get there! It’s a nice place. ^^

It should be noted the cheery gentleman prefers the key over the dreams anyhow.