A checklist for prison.

I got sent to prison for my ambition, and I figured I would try to get all of the story done while I was there. Fortunately, I have the pirate hat, so I won’t leave yet.

I have:
Gotten the prison shiv
Been commissioned to enact love’s revenge on a faithless rake

Is there anything else to be done? Thanks.

If navchaa or Burkina are reading this, note that you cannot accept socials in prison. I’m sorry that I can’t accept them right now.
edited by GamerGallade on 2/7/2016

Have you met the repentant forger? That’s the big one.

I just did. I don’t think there are any other super important things, but you can never be too cautious.

if you find yourself with nothing else to do while in there, there’s an option to write poetry on a wall, it’s a persuasive challenge. Gives a nice amount of Making Waves

Finishing the escape plot is an option, and not a terrible one- but it takes the shiv and the other items in exchange, so it might not be worth doing if you’re a completionist.

Finishing the escape plot is an option, and not a terrible one- but it takes the shiv and the other items in exchange, so it might not be worth doing if you’re a completionist.[/quote]

As I remember it doesn’t take the shiv away, shiv is only used to get one of the items required to do that, but those items dissapear even if you escape by reducing your suspicion normally.

Finishing the escape plot is an option, and not a terrible one- but it takes the shiv and the other items in exchange, so it might not be worth doing if you’re a completionist.[/quote]

As I remember it doesn’t take the shiv away, shiv is only used to get one of the items required to do that, but those items dissapear even if you escape by reducing your suspicion normally.[/quote]

Yeah. Can speak from recent experience: the shiv is not taken away.

And yeah, the other items also disappear if you are freed from jail normally, so even if the shiv did get taken away, it would get taken no matter what.