A Bitter Parting

Well well well! It looks like we’ve been given a way to remove the Jewel Thief and the Artist’s Model from our decks, should we so choose!

I don’t see why I would. I wish my ex in real life would give me jewelry every time I see him!

It’s been like that for a few months now. As nice as the diamonds were, I did find it quite a relief to be rid of that card.

I just started their quests and never went further. Scroll past them every time I go to the Side-streets. Same thing for all the PoSI stuff I don’t intend to pursue, really.

I would gladly pay good Nex/Fate for the option to reset the “An Admirer of Art” quality so that I can even be able to pursue the Artist’s Model.

I “chose” the artist over the model a long long time ago when I was just clicking any storylet and opportunity card that came along, without knowing that one storylet will lock me out of another (and of a possible Constant Companion down the line!).

My biggest in-character regret.

[quote=dov]I would gladly pay good Nex/Fate for the option to reset the &quotAn Admirer of Art&quot quality so that I can even be able to pursue the Artist’s Model.

I &quotchose&quot the artist over the model a long long time ago when I was just clicking any storylet and opportunity card that came along, without knowing that one storylet will lock me out of another (and of a possible Constant Companion down the line!).

My biggest in-character regret.[/quote]

It doesn’t. You can do both. But the way the story used to work meant you leveled out of it by the time you were done with one of them. Now, it’s easier to do both, I think.

But yeah, I’m locked out of her, too.

Look in the Honey Dens of Vielgarden (or, one of thos mass sorylets if not that one). I hadn’t had the Artist association, but I recently picked it up there.

You can meet the artist and model in the Singing Mandrake, regardless of level.

My main got rid of both of them; the resulting story snippets were delightful. And my alt got rid of the Artist’s Model (she’s wed to the Jewel Thief).