7th Tier

So far it seems that the Connected qualities give six different labels depending on your level, with the 6th tier coming into play at about 150. While this is an excellent edition to the game and one I’m looking forwards to working towards, can anyone confirm or hint at the possibility of a 7th tier label, or is Connected: 150 about as high as can be reasonably presumed?

150?! Argh, I thought I was so flash having my Society at 100 (all that time spent at parties trying to garner Favours in High Places). Now I’m going to have to kiss up to old biddies some more.

I know of someone with 228 on Connected:Society (which is “Toasted,” by the way). But we haven’t got enough data yet to tell if that label kicks in at 150 (after “Warmly Welcomed”) or if there’s something in between those two. I hope there is. Even though the labels don’t really do anything right now, it’s another mini-target to play for the next one up (especially if you’re stat capped and out of new stories).

There appears to be a Society 7th Tier at 440. Connected: Society: 440 - Famed.

It seems like a subtle change, but I for one love the roleplaying context the new descriptors provide. Especially for Rubbery connections: I make not know exactly what a “-othatharooth-” is, but I know I’m proud to be one.

stares about aghast I can barely keep my best connections at 25+. 440!

~MF
A Lady obviously in need of better connections

[quote=Maurna Frost]stares about aghast I can barely keep my best connections at 25+. 440!

~MF
A Lady obviously in need of better connections[/quote]

Society is ridiculously easy to increase at the Palace. Particularly since a certain option that increases it significantly is also one that lacks a consequence for failure, so anyone grinding their Persuasive up is likely to have done it a lot.