3200 scraps - what to choose? :)

Greetings.

I’ve gathered 3200 scraps for the first time, and have a difficult choice before me - which item to purchase from relickers.

Seeking advices from experienced londoners - are there any material / story / informational / roleplay considerations to take into account?

Please bear in mind, that I already have maximum apartments.

Thank you in advance,
Det.

Congratulations! If you’re going for a grand society wedding, I suppose the Veils Velvet might make sense? Other than that, I think only the Location of a Prince of Hell has a use (but it’s Ambition related and obtainable via options in that Ambition).

Now to continue the grind for the remaining 3 items ;)
edited by navchaa on 3/1/2016

Personally I would just keep gathering scraps, until there is something which uses one of the top tier items. As you know it takes a long time to gather scraps and I didn’t get those top tier items until I could get all four.

I’ve been keeping 3200 scraps in reserve in case there’s ever a use for the top-tier scrap items and then buying one that I like as I get to 6400 scraps (also bought one of each of the non-Coruscating Soul 680 scrap items). This seems like a safe way to address any surprise scrap-item uses.

I should have my second 3200-scrap item in about a month…

Though a wise suggestion, Lady Ciel and Toran, and I myself will take it into consideration - I pity the poor soul who achieved this amount of scraps after a looong grind and now being told to double it before buying anything.
edited by Gonen on 3/1/2016

according to the Wiki the great and all knowing, there isn’t a use for the Veils Velvet while planning a wedding. I just looked it up this morning when I cashed out for the Ivory Organza for my veil.

[quote=navchaa]Congratulations! If you’re going for a grand society wedding, I suppose the Veils Velvet might make sense? Other than that, I think only the Location of a Prince of Hell has a use (but it’s Ambition related and obtainable via options in that Ambition).

Now to continue the grind for the remaining 3 items ;)
edited by navchaa on 3/1/2016[/quote]
You can also use it to upgrade your Brass Embassy housing, if you don’t want to do the cheaper, soulless Christmas option.
[li]

I am of the personal opinion that a Breath of the Void is the coolest of the Highest-Tier options, if not necessarily the ‘best’, so I’d recommend that. However other individuals who are, it seems, far more responsible than I, have given excellent suggestions as well.

Thank you all for thoughts and suggestions.

It seems that sitting on those scraps for now is sensible course of action, even though a little frustrating :)

Best regards,
Det.

I’ve decided to hold on my scraps since any of 3200 scrap items currently don’t have any purpose, so that when one of those items will be required in future content I could buy it right away.

Get Veils Velvet, for sure. Rag Trade items are the coolest.

Each to their own, but I never followed the keep Scrap in reserve just in case approach. The items are way too cool for that, and it doesn’t take THAT long to get Scrap. I collected them in the following order: Veils Velvet, Breath of the Void, Rumourmaster’s Network, Reported Location of a One-Time Prince of Hell, second piece of Veils Velvet.

Now on 850-ish Scrap working towards piece of Veils Velvet #3