Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Favorite Neathy Pick-up Lines Messages in this topic - RSS

Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

1/11/2018
Harry P. wrote:

I am a cunning linguist. My tongue has brought many people down to their knees.

Fixed that for you.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
+5 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

2/5/2018
How enduring is your Ushabti?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
+5 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

2/6/2018
Mmmm darling you look like a Magnificent Feast!
I'd spend all my Free Evenings with you.
Let's begin an Expedition in your Forgotten Quarter
(Bag a Legend) I bet I can make you scream louder than my Deafening Hat.
Are you from Mrs Plenty's Most Educational Anatomy Exhibition? Because you are quite an extraordinary specimen.
It's not just my Gloves that are Eager.
Some of these are actually terrible and I'm so sorry haha
(on an unrelated note, every time I see the Illicit Volume of Racy Fungal Poetry I can't help but think 'mm those sexy sexy mushrooms.' It's really becoming a problem.)

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send anything that will give Making Waves, I will repay with almost anything. Notability grinding is monstrous.
+5 link
Bitty
Bitty

2/6/2018
Is that a Feducci's Lance (Replica) in your pants or are you jus- just i can't do this

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
+10 link
Kylestien
Kylestien

2/7/2018
My book of Poetry is extraordinarily racy. Would you like a private reading?

--
I will accept all actions, though I hold the right to refuse for my own reasons. However, if you explain WHY you send me a harmful action like Loitering or Dantes,And I feel the reason good, I will consider it more. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kylestien

Persuasive patron. You want a lesson, send me a message asking for one.
+1 link
Harry P.
Harry P.

2/7/2018
Bitty wrote:
Is that a Feducci's Lance (Replica) in your pants or are you jus- just i can't do this

But I can.

Is that a Feducci's Lance Replica (Bejeweled Cane, Rattus Faber Rifle, Emergency Blunderbuss, Skyglass Knife, Bottle of Greyfields 1882, Burning Foxfire Candle, London Street Sign, Lucky Weasel, etc) in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

--
Harry P.: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/HarryP22h
A Magnanimous Gentleman Author with a tendency for melancholic monologues.
Elizabeth K. Broker: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Elizabeth%20K%20Broker
A Socially-Awkward Dueling Trickster with a thirst for vengeance and a soft spot for urchins.
If you are ever in need of any assistance, do not hesitate to ask either of them. The second one is still finicky, though.
+1 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

2/8/2018
Estelle Knoht wrote:
Do you recall how we came to this place? And you sang of your lightnings and shapeful display? I tilted my vanes and ennobled your spire. You welcomed me then and commingled all choirs. You can repeat those moments. It can be as it was.

That's really classy, Estelle! Thank you. I was wondering if anyone was going to add this reference to the list!

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+1 link
Daedalus_Falk
Daedalus_Falk

2/9/2018
"It is written, here in a lover's sigh: dead, the kiss on the cheek, dead as water, dead as stone, dead as time. They want you forgotten. You will not be forgotten. That caress was your flesh. That smile was your eye. That laughter was your voice. You are gone. I remain."

- A Seeker's Valentine
edited by Daedalus_Falk on 2/9/2018

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
0 link
vellaroque
vellaroque

2/9/2018
Our rendezvous shall not be postponed indefinitely.

--
Canon Vella of house Valentine, First of Her Name, the Untainted, Keeper of Secrets, Mover of Pawns, Protector of the Great Game.
+2 link
Lady Eris
Lady Eris

2/13/2018
I have been away for a while and have just started playing again. I popped back on the forum and thought 'I wonder if the pick-up line thread is still going?'

I declare, delicious friends, your ingenuity and ... er, stamina are impressive.

--
Lady Eris Psmith, Society darling, devoted wife. Dangerous when crossed. Accepts most social invitations. Distributor of Parabolan Kittens. Welcomes new acquaintances, especially those who write 'in character'.

William Templeton, Viscount Manningham, newcomer, gentleman, all-round good egg - accepting absolutely all invitations.
+4 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

2/21/2018
You have the most beautiful eyes. What colour are they? Irrigo? Because I had the most charming pick-up line ready, and then I looked you in the eye and I forgot it and I think my own name too.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
+2 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

2/21/2018
The love stories we could create together would fulfill the Bazaar's debt.
You must be a Rare Opportunity because you put me in a Mood.
edited by Iona Dre'emt on 2/21/2018

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send anything that will give Making Waves, I will repay with almost anything. Notability grinding is monstrous.
+1 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

2/21/2018
(To someone with the Renown 40 Constables Item equipped.)

"Those boots are to die for."

-----
edited by Aberrant Eremite on 2/21/2018

--
0 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

6/24/2018
Election 1896 Edition

Hey darling, let's play Slowcake's Exceptionals: you be the Amanuensis and I'll give you something to remember.

Hey sweetie, if you play London, I'll play the Captivating Princess and put your Constitution to the test.

Hey delicious friend, let's play the Jovial Contrarian and adopt as many positions as we can.
edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 6/24/2018

--
+10 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

6/28/2018
My equipment is best in slot.

--
+6 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

6/28/2018
Hey dear, looks like your companion is so 1884, want to switch to the new best model?

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Canon
Planning on becoming a Paramount Presence and establishing a Colony in Parabola for him and his friends.
Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of Like some items or some beasts

Please send me a calling card (or letter) first in Fallen London, I will accept most social interactions. (Photographer only if it's a dupe, else not.) I do enjoy RPing ingame, cheers!
0 link