Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Favorite Neathy Pick-up Lines Messages in this topic - RSS

Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

11/17/2014
Being a compendium of wit, wisdom, repartee, and bon mots for the purpose of effecting rendezvous, assignations, and dalliances with handsome and comely personages.

We begin with an old chestnut: Is that an Emergency Blunderbuss in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Do please add your own.

• edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 11/17/2014

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
    Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
  • +10 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

11/18/2014
    "May I sketch you?" has been quite effective a number of times.

Also, "I'd love to base a character on you." Being an author of repute has its benefits.

--
    DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
    One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
    +11 link
    Ami Miljkovich
    Ami Miljkovich

11/18/2014
    "Are you a Judgement? Because your hotness is positively blinding."

"Is this a honey-dream? Because you are just too good to be real."

"Come home with me, baby, and we'll give the Bazaar all the love stories it could ever want..."

God, those are terrible... I'm gonna go ahead and say that Zero probably came up with those.

--
    The Secret-Hungry Bat ~ "I have my bats and my works, and endless secrets and pleasures at my disposal; what need have I of a soul?"
    The Dangerously-Charming Fox ~ "Let's go stab each other and then get drunk together! That's what friends do around here, right?"
    The Ever-Scheming Magpie ~ "All I'm after is a fresh start... And maybe a little profit on the side..."
    The Blood-Thirsty Moth ~ "This floor isn't red enough. I need to fix that. Come closer."
    Meet the families.
    +16 link
    Lady Sapho Byron
    Lady Sapho Byron

11/18/2014
    Is your name Rubbery Lumps? Because you look scrumptious.

Have you been studying the Correspondence? Because you're smokin'.

You must be F. F. Gebrandt's Superior Laudanum because you give me sweet dreams.

--
    +15 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

11/18/2014
    Want to get drunk and hunt criminals?

--
    DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
    One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
    +10 link
    Lady Taimi Felix
    Lady Taimi Felix

11/18/2014
    dragonridingsorceress wrote:
    Want to get drunk and hunt _____?

That certainly would have worked on me in my single days.

--
    Lady Taimi Felix: Devoted Wife. Invisible Eminence. Patron of the Shadowy Arts. Monster Hunter. Lady of Adventure. Exceptionally Lethal. Loves a Good Chat over Coffee.
    +6 link
    Lady Sapho Byron
    Lady Sapho Byron

11/18/2014
    Want to come back to my place and Collate our Research?

If you were the Bazaar, I’d be London, because I’ve fallen for you.

If you’ve got the time, I’ve got the Nikolas & Sons Instant Ablution Absolution. *broad wink*

--
    +14 link
    mayexist
    mayexist

11/18/2014
    Definitely try the 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?' line on a devil.

Wanna join the mile deep club with me?

Are we on a slow boat? Because you stole my breath away.

For use in the tomb colonies: Do you have more bandages? My fibula came loose when I fell for you. (Alternatively: I dropped my jaw.)

--
    +13 link
    The Dark Gentleman
    The Dark Gentleman

11/18/2014
    You've made me immune to irrigo, 'cause babe, you're unforgettable...

--
    The Dark Gentleman~ Social actions welcome. Menace reductions upon request. Newspaper interviews by appointment. Falconry by invitation only.

"THE HOURS FEAR THE NAMES.
    THE NAMES FEAR THE LONG.
    THE LONG FEAR THE KNOW.
    ALL FEAR THE HOURS."
    +17 link
    Lady Sapho Byron
    Lady Sapho Byron

11/18/2014
    The Dark Gentleman wrote:
    You've made me immune to irrigo, 'cause babe, you're unforgettable...

• Nice!

--
  • +1 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

11/19/2014
    For the newspaper barons:

I bet you and I could make a hot press.
    edited by dragonridingsorceress on 11/19/2014

--

+5 link
    dismallyOriented
    dismallyOriented

11/19/2014
    I welcome you now to commingle our choirs.
    +6 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

11/19/2014
    Want to play Curate and Sister with me?

--

+13 link
    The Dark Gentleman
    The Dark Gentleman

11/19/2014
    Want to head back to your place? I'll bet I can make your amber tremble...

--
    The Dark Gentleman~ Social actions welcome. Menace reductions upon request. Newspaper interviews by appointment. Falconry by invitation only.

"THE HOURS FEAR THE NAMES.
    THE NAMES FEAR THE LONG.
    THE LONG FEAR THE KNOW.
    ALL FEAR THE HOURS."
    +11 link
    narcissus_echo
    narcissus_echo

11/19/2014
    So I hear you're a Neddy Man -- could you show me your stick?

--
    a Shiny Pleasant Person who's not often covered in blood
    and the Second-Most Hedonistic Individual in London.
    DeepDarkMarvellous.
    +17 link
    Sir Frederick
    Sir Frederick
    Administrator

11/20/2014
    "Did it hurt? When you came to that place? And they sang of their lightnings and shapeful disgrace? And you tilted our vanes and ennobled our spires? They welcomed you then and commingled all choirs?"

--
    Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
    Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
    FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
    +19 link
    Sir Frederick
    Sir Frederick
    Administrator

11/20/2014
    "Are you a Fingerking? Because you've been haunting my dreams with remorseless, sinister determination for longer than I dare say."

--
    Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
    Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
    FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
    +22 link
    narcissus_echo
    narcissus_echo

11/20/2014
    I'm only seeking one name, and that's the name I'll be screaming later to-night.

--
    a Shiny Pleasant Person who's not often covered in blood
    and the Second-Most Hedonistic Individual in London.
    DeepDarkMarvellous.
    +24 link
    Lacunae
    Lacunae

11/20/2014
    Are your eyes irrigo? Because staring at them I forget everything else.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lacunae
    +10 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

11/20/2014
    I'd return from the River for your kiss.

--

+3 link
    1234 ..9