Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeDragon Age: The Last Court

Announcing The Last Court Messages in this topic - RSS

Chris Gardiner
Chris Gardiner
Administrator

11/1/2014
Delicious everyone: we are delighted to reveal The Last Court: the fruits of our collaboration with Bioware.

The Last Court is a very Failbettery game - text-based, story-driven - set in the Dragon Age world just prior to Dragon Age: Inquisition. As the Huntress or the Scholar you will guide the fortunes of Serault, a disgraced corner of Orlais, through the most crucial period of her history. Will you redeem her ancient Shame? Or will she pass into obscurity?

When it goes live, you'll be able to access The Last Court via the Dragon Age Keep. You can see some preview videos of the game Here:

AbilityDrain's video
GamerMD83's video
LadyInsanity's video
+8 link
Lady Taimi Felix
Lady Taimi Felix

11/1/2014
*takes a huge breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Oh my god, Failbetter and Dragon Age together! All my dreams have come true! *swoons*

--
Lady Taimi Felix: Devoted Wife. Invisible Eminence. Patron of the Shadowy Arts. Monster Hunter. Lady of Adventure. Exceptionally Lethal. Loves a Good Chat over Coffee.
+4 link
thedeadlymoose
thedeadlymoose

11/1/2014
Holy shit this is so cool! Big Grin

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Eris~Jay
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Red~Rose
+1 link
Jack Vaux-Harrowden
Jack Vaux-Harrowden

11/1/2014
So the one thing I can't seem to find anywhere is when it's expected to go live. Does anyone know? Has it been scheduled yet, or are there still last-minute things to work out?
0 link
cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

11/1/2014
I'm not a Dragon Ager, but it does look very cool! Very definitely StoryNexus too, although will it be on storynexus.com or a duplicate of the platform elsewhere?

--
Seeking alpha testers for a new StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Welcoming friends, rivals, sightseers; a life of some importance in the Neath.
0 link
Quixoticcat
Quixoticcat

11/1/2014
This is about the happiest of Hallow's Eve tidings. I might have quite gasped aloud.

--
Character name: Sardonyx. Please feel free to send me social invitations of all sorts.
0 link
Inky Petrel
Inky Petrel

11/1/2014
YUSSS! Oh this IS exciting! DA is fantastic, Failbetter is fantastic, the two can only be fantastic together! Big Grin

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Inky~Petrel
Due to several unprovoked menace attacks via messages, I am no longer accepting invitations for anything.
0 link
Chris Gardiner
Chris Gardiner
Administrator

11/1/2014
cyberpunkdreams wrote:
will it be on storynexus.com or a duplicate of the platform elsewhere?

It'll be available on the Dragon Age Keep.
+2 link
Owen Wulf
Owen Wulf

11/1/2014
This has made my day, and considering my day has been a mostly tiring slog through work I should think I needed the good news.

--
Owen Wulf's Profile Lanzo Hoffman’s Profile Lukas Uller’s Profile
+1 link
leonn3k
leonn3k

11/2/2014
Not a huge fan of Dragon Age (Mostly that I just haven't gotten around to playing it, I own it!) But I'm a huge Failbetter fan so I'll definitely play this Big Grin I know it's on a different website but is it still using the storynexus platform/backend/whateveryouwanttocallit? If so, does this mean storynexus will get some more updates? Big Grin I understand if not though.
0 link
babelfishwars
babelfishwars
Administrator

11/2/2014
leonn3k wrote:
Not a huge fan of Dragon Age (Mostly that I just haven't gotten around to playing it, I own it!) But I'm a huge Failbetter fan so I'll definitely play this Big Grin I know it's on a different website but is it still using the storynexus platform/backend/whateveryouwanttocallit? If so, does this mean storynexus will get some more updates? Big Grin I understand if not though.

It's not on SN, so unlikely to have any impact on SN updates.

--
Note: Not as grumpy as sounds. Loves arguing. Doesn't actually hate you.
"Ever-Spockean"
Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moomin
0 link
ProfessorDetective
ProfessorDetective

11/30/2014
*Mild disappointment* Really? I was kinda hoping you had licensed Fallen London out to Bio for a giant, Neverwinter-esq RPG, not a Dragon Age tie-in. Well, atleast this will probably give you guys some more mainstream recognition. This could very well be your Walking Dead. Good Luck.
0 link