Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Forum game: Ask the character! Messages in this topic - RSS

asinineFlatfoot
asinineFlatfoot

21 days ago
BiggerBoy wrote:
Question: You wouldn't happen to be a Seeker, would you?

It is probably poor form ask questions which are obviously directed at specific people. But, I am.

Question: What's one thing that has changed about you, since you arrived here in the Neath?
+1 link
kittyrambunctious
kittyrambunctious

21 days ago
BiggerBoy wrote:

Question: What's one thing that has changed about you, since you arrived here in the Neath?

I have become more free, living in such a place where nobody seems a bit scandalised that I enjoy the company of other women. Well, any more than they are scandalised by my enjoying any company at all. It is most refreshing.

Question: If you could take anyone of note in London to bed, who would it be?

--
Accepting all non-harmful social interactions. Able to hook Seekers up with betrayals in exchange for small favors-you pick.

http://www.fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kitty%20Rambunctious
+1 link
Hattington
Hattington

20 days ago
kittyrambunctious wrote:
BiggerBoy wrote:

I have become more free, living in such a place where nobody seems a bit scandalised that I enjoy the company of other women. Well, any more than they are scandalised by my enjoying any company at all. It is most refreshing.

Question: If you could take anyone of note in London to bed, who would it be?

• AnyONE of NOTE in London, you say? Regardless of station, species, duration of residence, proof of identity and with a generous definition for "of note"? It would have to be a lady of absolute conviction and unerring ambition. A delegator who puts her money where her mouth is and takes what she wants, but isn't afraid to play the long game and carries an air of mystery about her. A voluptuous, insatiable madame who can't wait for her partner to be inside of her and vice versa, her perverse appetites barely belying the inscrutable mask of respectability she dons in public. A woman with a voracious appetite for life, who does not fear her baser desires but is rather empowered by them to seize the day in the name of a better tomorrow.

I'm talking about the Dawn Machine, of course.

That tease.

Question: What do you think about goats?

• edited by Hattington on 6/27/2018

--
    Dreaded and judged
  • +5 link
    asinineFlatfoot
    asinineFlatfoot

20 days ago
    Hattington wrote:

...... goats...? I wasn't aware there was much to think about them. They climb things. And they make obnoxious noises. I can think of nothing to think of them. They're merely livestock. But I can think of a lot to think about this question. What's your angle...?

Question: What do you like to do to unwind after an especially long and stress-filled day?
    edited by asinineFlatfoot on 6/27/2018
    +1 link
    Malena Mordekai
    Malena Mordekai

16 days ago
    asinineFlatfoot wrote:
    Hattington wrote:

Question: What do you like to do to unwind after an especially long and stress-filled day?
    edited by asinineFlatfoot on 6/27/2018

Malena Mordekai: Probably recite all the stressful things I've enjoyed all day long until they become meaningless and therefore less worthy of consideration or worry.
    If I don't have the proper patience or elation for that, cook for my younger brother, Sinuhe. Or discuss his current heists. Or punch him on the face.

FORWARDING QUESTION...
    Would you prefer spending a day with a rubbery man, a clay man, or a tomb-colonist? Please don't answer "none". You are not allowed.

--
    Bazaarine and Unconfined Author of Moral and Immoral Stories
    Currently Studying Archeology and Correspondence
    Welcome our Mayor the Jovial Contrarian!

"There's something about love and light that doesn't bode well for us."
    - Records of Dying Light, by Malena Mordekai

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Malena%20Mordekai
    +1 link
    GuesssWho
    GuesssWho

15 days ago
    A Rubbery, they're interesting. A bit creepy, a bit pathetic, but interesting.

Who is your favorite Master?

--
    DO you recall how the Hunger began?
    I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
    FROM past the High Wilderness and beyond
    Don't dare to go Seeking, but of Him I'm fond.
    --The Elfin Cannibal

Bohemian. Revolutionary. Fond of Rubbery Men. Carefully friendly towards He In The Well.
    +1 link
    BiggerBoy
    BiggerBoy

15 days ago
    GuesssWho wrote:
    A Rubbery, they're interesting. A bit creepy, a bit pathetic, but interesting.

Who is your favorite Master?

Pages. I could be wrong, given how mysterious they all are, but he seems like the friendliest.

Question: What is your worst encounter with the constabulary?
    0 link
    MrEvil135
    MrEvil135

6 days ago
    Alejandro: None! All my experiences with the fine Constabulary of London have been pleasant and-

Carlos: Weren't you just thrown in jail?

Alejandro: Quiet! I'm still talking! Wait, how long have you been there?

Mr. Evil: He's been here all day.

Alejandro: Nobody asked you.

Mr Evil: Can we please continue?

Alejandro: Fine

Alejandro: To the next citizen of this most glorious city of London: Do you have a destiny? If so, what is it?

--
    This account represents the FALLEN CITIES INVESTAGATION TEAM. Our three members

Alejandro: Our proud leader, minor poet, chess piece, and all around social guy. Is probably going to be a vampire in the future.

Mr Evil: Vengeful, somewhat insane. Currently is obsessed with the northern cardinal direction. Has dead family members. Wants to go north. Manages this account. North.

Carlos Xirxes: A newcomer to the agency, has a tendency to disappear often, has probably caused more cases than he solves, insists on being called "King o' Theivin'"
    0 link
    incerteza
    incerteza

5 days ago
    MrEvil135 wrote:
    Alejandro: To the next citizen of this most glorious city of London: Do you have a destiny? If so, what is it?

My destiny basically said "your tattoo will freak out even krakens". Rude.

Which Surface holiday or festival would you like to import to the Neath?
    0 link