Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Forum game: Ask the character! Messages in this topic - RSS

asinineFlatfoot
asinineFlatfoot

6/27/2018
BiggerBoy wrote:
Question: You wouldn't happen to be a Seeker, would you?

It is probably poor form ask questions which are obviously directed at specific people. But, I am.

Question: What's one thing that has changed about you, since you arrived here in the Neath?

--
[spoiler](This is an RP account for The Asinine Flatfoot, an insane detective bent on self-destruction in pursuit of something terrible. If you hear me say something that sounds dreary, depressed, or suicidal, please do not worry about me; it's all part of the character. I am in good health.)[/spoiler]
+1 link
kittyrambunctious
kittyrambunctious

6/27/2018
BiggerBoy wrote:

Question: What's one thing that has changed about you, since you arrived here in the Neath?

I have become more free, living in such a place where nobody seems a bit scandalised that I enjoy the company of other women. Well, any more than they are scandalised by my enjoying any company at all. It is most refreshing.

Question: If you could take anyone of note in London to bed, who would it be?

--
Accepting all non-harmful social interactions. Have several betrayal-ready alts, which I am happy to rent out. Love/need catboxes and esp. Starveling kitties.

http://www.fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kitty%20Rambunctious
+1 link
Hattington
Hattington

6/27/2018
kittyrambunctious wrote:
BiggerBoy wrote:

I have become more free, living in such a place where nobody seems a bit scandalised that I enjoy the company of other women. Well, any more than they are scandalised by my enjoying any company at all. It is most refreshing.

Question: If you could take anyone of note in London to bed, who would it be?

• AnyONE of NOTE in London, you say? Regardless of station, species, duration of residence, proof of identity and with a generous definition for "of note"? It would have to be a lady of absolute conviction and unerring ambition. A delegator who puts her money where her mouth is and takes what she wants, but isn't afraid to play the long game and carries an air of mystery about her. A voluptuous, insatiable madame who can't wait for her partner to be inside of her and vice versa, her perverse appetites barely belying the inscrutable mask of respectability she dons in public. A woman with a voracious appetite for life, who does not fear her baser desires but is rather empowered by them to seize the day in the name of a better tomorrow.

I'm talking about the Dawn Machine, of course.

That tease.

Question: What do you think about goats?

• edited by Hattington on 6/27/2018

--
    Dreaded and judged
  • +5 link
    asinineFlatfoot
    asinineFlatfoot

6/27/2018
    Hattington wrote:

...... goats...? I wasn't aware there was much to think about them. They climb things. And they make obnoxious noises. I can think of nothing to think of them. They're merely livestock. But I can think of a lot to think about this question. What's your angle...?

Question: What do you like to do to unwind after an especially long and stress-filled day?
    edited by asinineFlatfoot on 6/27/2018

--
    [spoiler](This is an RP account for The Asinine Flatfoot, an insane detective bent on self-destruction in pursuit of something terrible. If you hear me say something that sounds dreary, depressed, or suicidal, please do not worry about me; it's all part of the character. I am in good health.)[/spoiler]
    +1 link
    Malena Mordekai
    Malena Mordekai

7/2/2018
    asinineFlatfoot wrote:
    Hattington wrote:

Question: What do you like to do to unwind after an especially long and stress-filled day?
    edited by asinineFlatfoot on 6/27/2018

Malena Mordekai: Probably recite all the stressful things I've enjoyed all day long until they become meaningless and therefore less worthy of consideration or worry.
    If I don't have the proper patience or elation for that, cook for my younger brother, Sinuhe. Or discuss his current heists. Or punch him on the face.

FORWARDING QUESTION...
    Would you prefer spending a day with a rubbery man, a clay man, or a tomb-colonist? Please don't answer "none". You are not allowed.

--
    Bazaarine and Unconfined Author of Moral and Immoral Stories
    Currently Studying Archeology and Correspondence
    Welcome our Mayor the Jovial Contrarian!

"There's something about love and light that doesn't bode well for us."
    - Records of Dying Light, by Malena Mordekai

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Malena%20Mordekai
    +1 link
    GuesssWho
    GuesssWho

7/2/2018
    A Rubbery, they're interesting. A bit creepy, a bit pathetic, but interesting.

Who is your favorite Master?

--
    DO you recall how the Hunger began?
    I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
    FROM past the High Wilderness and beyond
    I think I'll go Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
    --The Elfin Cannibal

Bohemian. Revolutionary. Fond of Rubbery Men. Carefully friendly towards He In The Well.
    +1 link
    BiggerBoy
    BiggerBoy

7/3/2018
    GuesssWho wrote:
    A Rubbery, they're interesting. A bit creepy, a bit pathetic, but interesting.

Who is your favorite Master?

Pages. I could be wrong, given how mysterious they all are, but he seems like the friendliest.

Question: What is your worst encounter with the constabulary?
    +1 link
    MrEvil135
    MrEvil135

7/11/2018
    Alejandro: None! All my experiences with the fine Constabulary of London have been pleasant and-

Carlos: Weren't you just thrown in jail?

Alejandro: Quiet! I'm still talking! Wait, how long have you been there?

Mr. Evil: He's been here all day.

Alejandro: Nobody asked you.

Mr Evil: Can we please continue?

Alejandro: Fine

Alejandro: To the next citizen of this most glorious city of London: Do you have a destiny? If so, what is it?

--
    This account represents the FALLEN CITIES INVESTIGATION TEAM. Our three members

Alejandro: Our proud leader, minor poet, chess piece, and all around social guy. Runner of the Oft-Mendacious Gazette. Probably a vampire in the future.
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Alejandro%20Velez-Miller

Mr Evil: Vengeful, somewhat insane. Currently is obsessed with the northern cardinal direction. Has dead family members. Wants to go north. Manages this account. North.

Carlos Xirxes: A newcomer to the agency, has a tendency to disappear often, has probably caused more cases than he solves, insists on being called "King o' Theivin'"
    0 link
    incerteza
    incerteza

7/12/2018
    MrEvil135 wrote:
    Alejandro: To the next citizen of this most glorious city of London: Do you have a destiny? If so, what is it?

My destiny basically said "your tattoo will freak out even krakens". Rude.

Which Surface holiday or festival would you like to import to the Neath?
    +2 link
    asinineFlatfoot
    asinineFlatfoot

7/30/2018
    incerteza wrote:

Holidays... not my forte. I'm not much for celebration. Closest thing I can think of is the Cirque du Soleil. Perhaps someone else has an idea which is more suitable?

--
    +1 link
    Daedalus_Falk
    Daedalus_Falk

7/31/2018
    incerteza wrote:
    MrEvil135 wrote:

My destiny basically said "your tattoo will freak out even krakens". Rude.

Victoria Day, of course! I don't believe we currently take a Holiday to celebrate Her Enduring Majesty.

What is your stance on whether or not we should give Clay Men, Drownies, Nomen, Rattus Faber, and/or Rubbery Men the vote?
    edited by Daedalus_Falk on 7/31/2018

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
    0 link
    asinineFlatfoot
    asinineFlatfoot

7/31/2018
    Daedalus_Falk wrote:
    What is your stance on whether or not we should give Clay Men, Drownies, Nomen, Rattus Faber, and/or Rubbery Men the vote?

There isn't much point. The elections are clearly fixed. May as well take the right to vote away from us all.

Question: The Neath is a place of many unusual activities. What's one pastime you enjoy down here, that you couldn't have experienced on the surface? If you can think of more then one, which is your favourite?

--
    0 link
    Richard Davenport
    Richard Davenport

18 days ago
    asinineFlatfoot wrote:
    Daedalus_Falk wrote:

There isn't much point. The elections are clearly fixed. May as well take the right to vote away from us all.

Question: The Neath is a place of many unusual activities. What's one pastime you enjoy down here, that you couldn't have experienced on the surface? If you can think of more then one, which is your favourite?

Before my arrival to this blasted cave system, I always ventured myself as a journalist. Looking for the truth, writing things that citizens will keep on talking for days on end... Even though I could do it on the Surface, the joys of running a newspaper could only be found in the Neath. There's nothing better than the smell of fresh prints... Of course, nothing compares to the best smell of all: Stolen loot.

A question, if I may: What is your favorite delicacy down here?

--
    Lord Richard Davenport. A gentleman, with quick words, and quicker fingers. Currently looking(Not Seeking, mind you) for a way to get away from this damned Neath.
    +1 link
    Honeyaddict
    Honeyaddict

18 days ago
    Richard_Davenport wrote:

-snip^-

A question, if I may: What is your favorite delicacy down here?

Why currently my favourite delicacy down here is Magnificent Feast! Along with a bottle of my favorite wines, a Muscaria Brandy or a Fourth City Airag: Year of the Tortoise!
    But I yet have to taste the Blood of a Master and Hesperidean Cider to make sure I prefer the Airag and Brandy.

What is your favorite faction and the thing you love most about them/the reason you're so close to them?
    (eg: My favorite faction is Hell, I enjoy how Devils are so ruleless and hedonistic. OR I'm closest to the Great Game, because keep your friends close and your enemies closer)

--
    Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Canon
    Planning on becoming a Paramount Presence and establishing a Colony in Parabola for him and his friends.
    Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of Like some items or some beasts

Please send me a calling card (or letter) first in Fallen London, I will accept most social interactions. (Photographer only if it's a dupe, else not.) I do enjoy RPing ingame, cheers!
    0 link
    Mel Lawrence
    Mel Lawrence

14 days ago
    Honeyaddict wrote:

What is your favorite faction and the thing you love most about them/the reason you're so close to them?
    (eg: My favorite faction is Hell, I enjoy how Devils are so ruleless and hedonistic. OR I'm closest to the Great Game, because keep your friends close and your enemies closer)

"I would like to say something respectable, but I've spent too much time in society not to find it frightfully dull. And the University- well, both Bethic and Summerset found my research a little too... outlandish."
    [The Gentleman Scientist laughs affably, adjusting her slightly scorched cravat.]
    "If I'm being honest with myself, I prefer the Bohemians- an evening spent indulging in the delicacies of the Neath in a salon of tortured artists is a lovely distraction from my experiments, and what they lack in scientific knowledge they make up for in sheer theosophical enthusiasm. It's rather nice not to be the most scandalous person in the room for once."

Question: Which menace area does your character prefer? If they haven't been sent to any menace areas, which menace do they find it the hardest to manage and why?

--
    "You may not know who I am, but you're going to."
    Currently open for all social actions:
    Mel Lawrence, a doctor and scientist with a strong hedonistic and independent streak. Her eccentricities and insanities are tolerated in high society only because of the novelty of her ideas.
    0 link
    Jolanda Swan
    Jolanda Swan

14 days ago
    Well, Parabola of course! Cats, trees and an approximation of sunlight. If we are to end horrifically, at least let it be in some kind of style.

Question: if you could build a venue in Fallen London, what would it be?

--
    Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, permanently ink stained under the lace... and always delighted to role play.
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jolanda%20Swan
    0 link