Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Forum game: Ask the character! Messages in this topic - RSS

Six Handed Merchant
Six Handed Merchant

12/17/2017
Kylestien wrote:
One of charity since the season is here: You have in your possession something that would make a unfortunate soul very happy, and it costs you nothing to give it to them. Would you? Why/ why not?

"If it would cost me nothing, then I deduce that the item in my possession is of no value to me. In that case, I would happily give my possession to the unfortunate soul. As a merchant of information, I need as many strands in my web as possible. Better to help this grateful unfortunate and have another set of useful eyes at my disposal."

Six's red eyes scrutinize your own, "If you could send a Christmas card to any entity in the Neath (human, eldritch, animate, imprisoned, or otherwise) who would you send it to, and what would it say?"

• edited by Six Handed Merchant on 12/17/2017

--
    The Six Handed Merchant: private detective, good samaritan, Soul Shepherd with the C.V.R., orphanage patron/matron, Correspondent, Nocturnal Bohemian, labor union backer, radical academic, free thinker, honey-dreaming hedonist, Legendary Charisma. If it's truth you seek, The Six Handed Merchant is the gentlemen-, er, lady-, er, detective you need! Just pay no mind to that Eradication Officer tailing Six: that poor fellow is simply out of his mind!

Six's Mantlepiece (I respond to most roleplaying and social interactions within 1-3 days.)
    0 link
    Teaspoon
    Teaspoon

12/17/2017
    "Stone, I think. To ask what's going on with that whole immortality business- and other things. I mean, it probably wouldn't work, but I could ask, right?"

"Question. Does anyone know where I can buy one of those jillyfleur cloaks I've heard so much about?"

--
    Truth lies at the bottom of a well.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Alt%20Ern
    +2 link
    Kylestien
    Kylestien

12/18/2017
    "You could try The Bazzar maybe. I found many a strange thing there. or failing that, if you have certain, shall we say, contacts, you could offer them a job."

So, the big announcement of the season: Feduchi and The Captivating princess are getting married! The first royal wedding since the fall! How do you feel about it?

--
    I will accept all actions, though I hold the right to refuse for my own reasons. However, if you explain WHY you send me a harmful action like Loitering or Dantes,And I feel the reason good, I will consider it more. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kylestien

Persuasive patron. You want a lesson, send me a message asking for one.
    0 link
    Daedalus_Falk
    Daedalus_Falk

12/18/2017
    Kylestien wrote:
    "You could try The Bazzar maybe. I found many a strange thing there. or failing that, if you have certain, shall we say, contacts, you could offer them a job."

So, the big announcement of the season: Feduchi and The Captivating princess are getting married! The first royal wedding since the fall! How do you feel about it?

It is a fine occasion to break out the '68! After all, a Royal Wedding is a rare thing. Actually, rumour has it that the Captivating Princess has a taste for Honey. If so, then she has my undying loyalty, as people who can hold their booze & honey are people worthy of leadership. It's why I like Feducci, even if he is an Italian (which he must be, with that name).

Where was I? As, yes.

Which of the three sisters of Hunter's Keep is your favourite to spend time with?

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
    0 link
    Harry P.
    Harry P.

1/18/2018
    HP: I personally enjoyed spending time with all 3 sisters of Hunter's Keep. Each of them had their merits and none were a bore to be around. Why, I almost wished I had stayed behind... Regardless, if I were to choose my favorite, it would be none other than Ms Lucy. (I do apologize, Ms Cynthia and Ms Phoebe.) Despite the pain of losing her beloved, she still had the ability to see past the pain and saw the humour and joy she had in her past. She would be fit to stand in any salon worth their salt. Of course, as I have iterated, I enjoyed the company of all 3 sisters of Hunter's Keep.

EKB: ?

Since Penstock's Wicket has open its doors, I must ask. For those who have one, how do you feel about your Noman?

--
    Harry P.: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/HarryP22h
    A Magnanimous Gentleman Writer with a tendency for melancholic monologues.
    Elizabeth K. Broker: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Elizabeth%20K%20Broker
    A Socially-Awkward Lady Duelist with a thirst for vengeance and empathy for urchins.
    If you are ever in need of any assistance, do not hesitate to ask either of them. The second one is still finicky, though.
    0 link