Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeStoryNexus

Announcements, advice, playtesting threads. (Please send bug reports and pleas for help to support@storynexus.com)

Problem loading template error Messages in this topic - RSS

cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

8/8/2014
It seems to be a bit sporadic, but is anyone else seeing a lot of these errors at the moment?

--
Seeking alpha testers for a new StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Welcoming friends, rivals, sightseers; a life of some importance in the Neath.
0 link
Rackenhammer
Rackenhammer

8/8/2014
I have, mostly in playing non-FL Storynexus games, but it also occurred when I tried to access my SN account page from FL. I'm not sure if it's my browser; clearing the cache did nothing to solve the problem, and it occurred on different computers for me.
edited by Rackenhammer on 8/8/2014

--
"DO NOT TRUST HAPPY ENDINGS. DO NOT FEAR SAD ENDINGS... NEITHER ARE ENDINGS."
~
Mathieu Psmith: The Bard of Lost Children, loving husband, and a fixture of the artistic set. Can never resist making a show of things...

Irene Psmith: Adopted Daughter of Mathieu. Specializes in Information, Acquisitions, and the Acquisition of Information.

Vaughan Montblanc: Once a frontiersman of Western Canada, he now practices medicine in London. His discretion may be absolutely trusted.
0 link
Suitov
Suitov

8/8/2014
Same here, occurring on Firefox and Chrome, before and after cache-clearing. Happens on all the Storynexus games I play, other than FL.

--
Hello, savoury persons. Shall we become acquainted?
0 link
Flyte
Flyte
Administrator

8/8/2014
Sorry about this; Henry's on holiday today, but we'll see what we can do next week.
+5 link
faylewindflair
faylewindflair

8/10/2014
Thanks for the update, Flyte. I was getting worried that I may have broken something. Big Grin
0 link
Herc
Herc

8/11/2014
I'm seeing a huge improvement already. That template loading issue was crippling--it rendered anything but FL essentially unplayable. Which was sad! But now--well, I wasn't expecting such a quick fix. Big thanks for that.
0 link
cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

8/11/2014
Aye, all seems to be working again smile

--

0 link
Rackenhammer
Rackenhammer

8/11/2014
Indeed, it is all working now for me as well.

--
"DO NOT TRUST HAPPY ENDINGS. DO NOT FEAR SAD ENDINGS... NEITHER ARE ENDINGS."
~
Mathieu Psmith: The Bard of Lost Children, loving husband, and a fixture of the artistic set. Can never resist making a show of things...

Irene Psmith: Adopted Daughter of Mathieu. Specializes in Information, Acquisitions, and the Acquisition of Information.

Vaughan Montblanc: Once a frontiersman of Western Canada, he now practices medicine in London. His discretion may be absolutely trusted.
0 link
TevaDing
TevaDing

8/12/2014
Thanks for the quick fix.

--
The Unfathomable Wanderer and The Frivolous Beauty .
" Blue, green, grey, white or black; smooth, ruffled or montainous; that ocean is not silent. "
0 link
randomperson
randomperson

7/24/2015
I'm having this problem again right now. Need to refresh continuously to play. Chrome, fox the same.
0 link
cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

7/24/2015
It seems very stable to me at the moment, oddly enough! I've not encountered that particular error in months and months. Odd...

--

0 link