Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London

Deep. Dark. Marvellous. Our biggest and best-loved game.

Feedback Messages in this topic - RSS

phryne
phryne

13 days ago
Honeyaddict wrote:
Hmm, I bought up all the houses at first as I thought I'd be able to sell them through stories or cards later, or rent them out like a landowner or a real estate agent.
It would be a fun extra storyline to be able to rent out your unused homes (but make you unable to get into them while you rent them out) or sell them off at an auction of sorts.

--
"Expect little, and little will disappoint you. But day after day, I expect as little as I can, as little as I can bring myself to, and still I find myself disappointed." ― The Solitary Sceptic

Don't miss the Sunless Skies launch codes!Favours & Renown GuideExceptional Stories, sorted
+1 link
MrUnderhill89
MrUnderhill89

10 days ago
I find it interesting that we can protest shroom hopping in-game but not the weasel-fighting tournament, considering the controversy around animal fighting in the real world. I know, I know, Deliberate Values Dissonance and all that, but considering we can be sympathetic towards rattly concerns, you'd think there would be an option for Londoners who oppose cruelty to weasels, too.

--
MrUnderhill89 - The Master Under the Hill
MrUnderhill77 - Doomed Northwards
I'll be happy to accept most social invites, but please no Affluent Photographer requests.
+1 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

9 days ago
Fear not, it will be Weasellers to the Rescue!

For weasels are not alone or unaided in this world, we are breeding a force of Fighting Weasels from distant Araby even now, along with Salt weasels to bring up the rear and tend the wounded, and Celebrated Weasels who will burst into song to herald the attack and hearten our troops.

(Some of us like weasels. Feel free to join us. 400 required.)

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
+4 link
The Elfin Cannibal
The Elfin Cannibal

3 days ago
If we ever actually get the end of the Ambitions, the only Heart's Desire a Seeker should be able to get is 77 SMEN. Any other desire should be locked out, for obvious reasons.

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
FROM past the High Wilderness and beyond
I fear I've gone Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Seven scars, seven chains, a soul too stained for Hell, and seven sainted candles burning at the well.
+1 link