Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London

Deep. Dark. Marvellous. Our biggest and best-loved game.

Feedback Messages in this topic - RSS

krispohl
krispohl

12/18/2017
Hello, sorry to interrupt, I'm not sure if I've chosen a right topic to post that, but I can't send a message about a problem with Fate payment to the support (mobilesupport@failbettergames.com).
Tried to do that from different e-mails, but there was no result anyway.
The problem is that I've purchased 100 Fate, money were transferred, but I haven't received any Fate upset
Can anyone help me?
Login in the game is sweethate@rambler.ru.
Thanks!
0 link
babelfishwars
babelfishwars
Administrator

12/18/2017
Please drop a line to support@failbettergames.com - we're clocking off for the day, but I check the tickets every working day to prioritise things like this.

krispohl wrote:
Hello, sorry to interrupt, I'm not sure if I've chosen a right topic to post that, but I can't send a message about a problem with Fate payment to the support (mobilesupport@failbettergames.com).
Tried to do that from different e-mails, but there was no result anyway.
The problem is that I've purchased 100 Fate, money were transferred, but I haven't received any Fate upset
Can anyone help me?
Login in the game is
Thanks!

--
Note: Not as grumpy as sounds. Loves arguing. Doesn't actually hate you.
"Ever-Spockean"
Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moomin
+1 link
krispohl
krispohl

12/18/2017
babelfishwars wrote:
Please drop a line to support@failbettergames.com - we're clocking off for the day, but I check the tickets every working day to prioritise things like this.

Honestly, I'd like to, but my e-mails are not sending. I've tried from different domains (gmail.com, mail.ru), but I've got no positive result. I get the following message:

The response was:
Your email to group mobilesupport@failbettergames.com was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue: * Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. * Set up SPF records for your sending domain if you have not done so already. Instructions for both steps can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383.

So I'm not sure, what am I supposed to do now. upset
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

12/18/2017
Maybe try one of the other emails and just send it to support@failbetter.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Aubergion
Aubergion

16 days ago
I really wish we could sell lodgings - I've long become tired of my little bookshop apartment and steamer. Hope this gets implemented eventually!

--
Aubergion - Author-turned-Midnighter, perspicacious and flirtatious. Life is the only game that matters. Always available for friendly interactions - chess welcomed, loitering discouraged.

Lord Castameer - perpetually searching for answers, a name, acknowledgement, truth, recompense, retribution ------- a reckoning. Loitering and cats welcomed.
+1 link
Flannigan
Flannigan

12 days ago
To be honest, I love this game, I've been playing for quite some time now and have had no reason to complain (little bugs aside that have since been dealt with): all I'm missing is the chance to properly win the Quiet Deviless' affections and court her romantically. (She already has my heart AND my soul, and I'd love to make it official by entering a relationship with her - albeit maybe not a conventional one - she'd still be free to roam and do what she does, I'd never ask her to change.) There are other romantic options for marriage and such, which aren't quite the right fit for me, so why not open it up a bit, add some more options? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a weak spot for the devils.

(hope this was the correct thread to add this, if not - please let me know, I haven't spent much time exploring the forums so I'm quite new to this. apologies if they are needed)

--
Flannigan
They say… Choices are made in brief seconds and paid for in the time that remains.
+1 link
Robin Alexander
Robin Alexander

12 days ago
Flannigan wrote:
There are other romantic options for marriage and such, which aren't quite the right fit for me, so why not open it up a bit, add some more options? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a weak spot for the devils.

I'd return for that (especially if my Firebrand becomes available).

It's extremely easy to lock yourself out of the two free marriage options, and all rest are fate-locked.

--
Robin Alexander - Main
Benjamin Parker - Gone North
Lucius Parker - Son of Benjamin Parker (Alt)

Open to all social actions.
0 link
hwoosh
hwoosh

5 days ago
I've noticed that apparently a change was recently made so that you can no longer go to the Myself tab and use an item from your inventory while within another storylet. (Clicking an item will just return you to the Myself tab. Previously, this would only happen when you clicked an item whose use storylet was already open.) Were there stability or bug-related reasons you had to make this change? Because I frequently did this when, e.g., opening up a storylet, seeing that I lacked the right number of items, then going immediately to my inventory to make item conversions to meet the requirements.

Now, I have to remember to manually "Perhaps Not" out of every storylet if I want to do anything else. With 1-2 seconds of waiting per click, it's added a layer of cumbersomeness to the interface.
edited by hwoosh on 1/17/2018

--
Persona: hwoosh
R Fellow Oswho. Don't ask what the "R." stands for. The poor fellow is sensitive about it. And violent.
Any and all social requests gladly and promptly answered.
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

5 days ago
There was a way to use that to repeat storylets that should have been one time, allowing you to lots of money/rare items very fast.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link