Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London

Deep. Dark. Marvellous. Our biggest and best-loved game.

Feedback Messages in this topic - RSS

babelfishwars
babelfishwars
Administrator

12/18/2017
Please drop a line to support@failbettergames.com - we're clocking off for the day, but I check the tickets every working day to prioritise things like this.

krispohl wrote:
Hello, sorry to interrupt, I'm not sure if I've chosen a right topic to post that, but I can't send a message about a problem with Fate payment to the support (mobilesupport@failbettergames.com).
Tried to do that from different e-mails, but there was no result anyway.
The problem is that I've purchased 100 Fate, money were transferred, but I haven't received any Fate upset
Can anyone help me?
Login in the game is
Thanks!

--
Note: Not as grumpy as sounds. Doesn't actually hate you.
"Ever-Spockean"
Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moomin
+1 link
krispohl
krispohl

12/18/2017
babelfishwars wrote:
Please drop a line to support@failbettergames.com - we're clocking off for the day, but I check the tickets every working day to prioritise things like this.

Honestly, I'd like to, but my e-mails are not sending. I've tried from different domains (gmail.com, mail.ru), but I've got no positive result. I get the following message:

The response was:
Your email to group mobilesupport@failbettergames.com was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue: * Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. * Set up SPF records for your sending domain if you have not done so already. Instructions for both steps can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383.

So I'm not sure, what am I supposed to do now. upset
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

12/18/2017
Maybe try one of the other emails and just send it to support@failbetter.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Aubergion
Aubergion

1/6/2018
I really wish we could sell lodgings - I've long become tired of my little bookshop apartment and steamer. Hope this gets implemented eventually!

--
Aubergion - Author-turned-Midnighter, perspicacious and flirtatious. Life is the only game that matters. Always available for friendly interactions - chess welcomed, loitering discouraged.

Lord Castameer - perpetually searching for answers, a name, acknowledgement, truth, recompense, retribution ------- a reckoning. Loitering and cats welcomed.
+2 link
Flannigan
Flannigan

1/10/2018
To be honest, I love this game, I've been playing for quite some time now and have had no reason to complain (little bugs aside that have since been dealt with): all I'm missing is the chance to properly win the Quiet Deviless' affections and court her romantically. (She already has my heart AND my soul, and I'd love to make it official by entering a relationship with her - albeit maybe not a conventional one - she'd still be free to roam and do what she does, I'd never ask her to change.) There are other romantic options for marriage and such, which aren't quite the right fit for me, so why not open it up a bit, add some more options? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a weak spot for the devils.

(hope this was the correct thread to add this, if not - please let me know, I haven't spent much time exploring the forums so I'm quite new to this. apologies if they are needed)

--
Flannigan
They say… Choices are made in brief seconds and paid for in the time that remains.
+2 link
Mr Sables
Mr Sables

1/10/2018
Flannigan wrote:
There are other romantic options for marriage and such, which aren't quite the right fit for me, so why not open it up a bit, add some more options? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a weak spot for the devils.

I'd return for that (especially if my Firebrand becomes available).

It's extremely easy to lock yourself out of the two free marriage options, and all rest are fate-locked.
+2 link
hwoosh
hwoosh

1/17/2018
I've noticed that apparently a change was recently made so that you can no longer go to the Myself tab and use an item from your inventory while within another storylet. (Clicking an item will just return you to the Myself tab. Previously, this would only happen when you clicked an item whose use storylet was already open.) Were there stability or bug-related reasons you had to make this change? Because I frequently did this when, e.g., opening up a storylet, seeing that I lacked the right number of items, then going immediately to my inventory to make item conversions to meet the requirements.

Now, I have to remember to manually "Perhaps Not" out of every storylet if I want to do anything else. With 1-2 seconds of waiting per click, it's added a layer of cumbersomeness to the interface.
edited by hwoosh on 1/17/2018

--
Persona: hwoosh
R Fellow Oswho. Don't ask what the "R." stands for. The poor fellow is sensitive about it. And violent.
Most social requests gladly and promptly answered.
+2 link
suinicide
suinicide

1/17/2018
There was a way to use that to repeat storylets that should have been one time, allowing you to lots of money/rare items very fast.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Loraine
Loraine

1/23/2018
Robin Alexander wrote:
Flannigan wrote:
There are other romantic options for marriage and such, which aren't quite the right fit for me, so why not open it up a bit, add some more options? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a weak spot for the devils.

It's extremely easy to lock yourself out of the two free marriage options, and all rest are fate-locked.

I'm joining the others, this is the only feature in the game I find rather lacking. I've even considered making an alt account just so my main has someone interesting to marry.
+2 link
Daykeeper
Daykeeper

2/7/2018
Would it be possible to make a UI change so that it would be easier for us to go to another player's profile page? Or maybe there is a function that I'm not aware of? Now I think I have to know their web address or manually type in their username in the address bar.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daykeeper
+4 link
Irym Ydell
Irym Ydell

2/7/2018
Loraine wrote:
Robin Alexander wrote:
Flannigan wrote:

I'm joining the others, this is the only feature in the game I find rather lacking. I've even considered making an alt account just so my main has someone interesting to marry.

I did that, not that thrilling. upset

--
-Irym-
It's only when you cannot hear the bats, that is when the bats are coming. This is the only advice I have to give.
0 link
Scatterspark
Scatterspark

2/10/2018
What's up with the order Qualities appear in, on Myself? I find it a bit difficult to find anything, since they don't seem to be in alphabetical order, or in any other discernible order. Some related qualities are grouped together, which is great, but most of them don't seem to be (the Photographer & Contrarian qualities seem to be sort of sprinkled throughout the list). I'm still quite new to the game, so I imagine longer-term players have a significantly larger amount of qualities to search through.

With the upcoming site redesign, maybe this is something that could get some attention? Alphabetizing them seems like the easiest way to get some order going (though I would also like it if Contacts were ordered in Favor+Renown pairs; some of them are, some of them are just jumbled together). I am also not really sure what the Circumstance category is for; Addressed As is in there, but it seems like it would group better with the Profession and Identified With items in Major Lateral, and Favoring the Last Constable is in there while Favoring the Blind Pianist is under Story.

It would also be pretty cool to get a Completed category for qualities that correspond to completed stories, like Opening Moves and Whisper-Locked Sea-Chest, but that would just be a bonus. I don't have much reason to look these qualities up again once the story is finished, and it adds additional clutter when I'm looking for a specific active story quality.
edited by Scatterspark on 2/10/2018

--
my profile
+3 link
Gillsing
Gillsing

2/10/2018
Scatterspark wrote:
What's up with the order Qualities appear in, on Myself? I find it a bit difficult to find anything, since they don't seem to be in alphabetical order, or in any other discernible order.

As far as I've been able to discern, the qualities are listed in the order you received them. If you lose a quality and then regain it, it should appear at the end of the list in its specific category. Thus some qualities are often found near the end of the list, because they're at some time reduced to zero and thus lost, while others stay roughly where they appeared, because they're never completely lost, even if they may be spent to some degree.
+2 link
dov
dov

2/10/2018
Scatterspark wrote:
What's up with the order Qualities appear in, on Myself? I find it a bit difficult to find anything

Then I highly recommend Gallmarch's excellent Item Search browser extension.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
Scatterspark
Scatterspark

2/11/2018
Gillsing wrote:
As far as I've been able to discern, the qualities are listed in the order you received them. If you lose a quality and then regain it, it should appear at the end of the list in its specific category. Thus some qualities are often found near the end of the list, because they're at some time reduced to zero and thus lost, while others stay roughly where they appeared, because they're never completely lost, even if they may be spent to some degree.

That doesn't seem to be the case for me, at least, not in the Story category. One of the very first things I did after making my account was the "Clear a path to your lodgings" action, but that quality is right smack in the middle of the list. Can't figure out what's going on with that!

dov wrote:
Then I highly recommend Gallmarch's excellent Item Search browser extension.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try!

--
my profile
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

2/11/2018
I suspect that the qualities are listed in the order of their IDs, which would roughly correspond to the order in which they were created.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+2 link
Gillsing
Gillsing

2/12/2018
Scatterspark wrote:
That doesn't seem to be the case for me, at least, not in the Story category. One of the very first things I did after making my account was the "Clear a path to your lodgings" action, but that quality is right smack in the middle of the list. Can't figure out what's going on with that!

That would be because "A Clear Path 1" is one of the Story-qualities that is reset to zero, thus lost, a few weeks in a row during Christmas. And due to those weekly resets the quality would not remain at the top of your list, but appear at the bottom every time you regained it by clearing a new path to your lodgings. Though SNOWBOUND! stopped resetting "A Clear Path 1" some time in January, so once you'd cleared your path for the last time this Christmas, any new Story-qualities would end up at the bottom of the list, eventually putting "A Clear Path 1" in the middle of the list. Assuming that you didn't start playing in January and only got one SNOWBOUND! which won't be reset until the upcoming Christmas. My "A Clear Path 1" is near the bottom of my list, because I haven't received many new Story-qualities after the latest SNOWBOUND!
silurica

2/16/2018
Just saw this discussion, and like Optimatum, I suspect most of the story qualities are ordered by IDs, though some of them might be affected by when you gain them (e.g. Counting the Days, which tend to stay around the bottom for me). If they were in perfect chronological order, my Talk of the Town shouldn't be above the Bohemian Sculptress/Clay Coalman/Loquacious Vicar/Rooftop Urchin. A Clear Path shouldn't be on the bottom of the list while Masquing is somewhere in the middle. I also have Commissioned to Enact Love's Revenge 1 around the top even though I only gained it fairly recently on my first revisit to New Newgate. Etc. Most of these are resetable qualities.

In any case, it is indeed confusing and the easiest way to solve this would be ordering them alphabetically. (Or simply just use one ordering method period, if my suspicion is right about the current system mixing two methods).

--
Meika Osborne, the Reckless Researcher
Leonard West, the Knavish Agent

- we hear a sound, calm like a lull, loud like a storm
0 link
xKiv
xKiv

2/16/2018
There's difference between a quality being unset (taken away) and reset to zero. The second one doesn't move it, although it (iirc) won't show in the list either way.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/xKiv - a witchful, percussive, dangermous and shadowry scholar of coexplodence, hopsidirean, and walker of fallen kitties.
0 link
cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

2/16/2018
xKiv wrote:
There's difference between a quality being unset (taken away) and reset to zero. The second one doesn't move it, although it (iirc) won't show in the list either way.

In SN it's actually impossible to remove a quality -- you can only set it to zero. That might be different in FL, of course.

--
Seeking alpha testers for a new StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Welcoming friends, rivals, sightseers; a life of some importance in the Neath.
0 link