Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London

Deep. Dark. Marvellous. Our biggest and best-loved game.

Feedback Messages in this topic - RSS

Estelle Knoht
Estelle Knoht

16 days ago
Constables now pay around 3 Echoes of Moon-Pearls for selling information to them, which is actually helpful for people shaving off excess Casing from preparing Heists.

--
Estelle Knoht, a juvenile, unreliable and respectable lady.
I currently do not accept any catbox, suppers, calling cards or proteges.
0 link
phryne
phryne

16 days ago
my Election feedback:

In general, the social actions made it a whole lot more fun than last year's edition (which hardly left any traces in my memory). There is still a lot of room for improvement, though:

Fixer: Having the menace-fixing action as a three-part-play is a bit impractical. Maybe instead of Fixers offering their help to other players (who might not even want it), I think it would be far better if those players who need help approached a Fixer, who then accepts and thereby cures the menace. This would be shorter, and also solve the problem about well-connected players receiving an endless list of help for their menaces in their inbox which they'll never even need.

Agitator: By far my favourite career choice wink. I don't see anything wrong with it, except that it should come with a big fat WARNING: IF YOU CHOOSE THIS RANDOM PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO ATTACK YOU! to save the more solitary FL players from a nasty surprise.

Campaigner: This is a rather boring career choice. Campaigners really need something else to do besides asking people for money.

Election resources: Please add some more ways to gather Public Attention, Dirty Secrets, and Convincing Rhetoric. I don't say they should be easy ways, I'd just enjoy a little bit more variation.

Debates: Not really my thing. Too much back-and-forth, too roundabout, too fussy. No real idea how to improve them, though.

Day of Agitation: Really, what were you thinking? Personally, I didn't mind it, but I don't think a general "Let's Go Mob People Day" is what FL needs. If you want to do something that involves unconsented social actions between players, maybe make it something positive at least!

the Candidates: I know it's hard, but maybe try to come up with three candidates that make for a really open race next year? It seems we've had two runaway winners now... also I'd love to read a few thoughts on your blog about what made you decide for these three candidates, what you expected to happen etc.

That's it, I think. Sorry if some parts come across a little harsh, I wrote this in a hurry. Suffice it to say I participated a lot more in this festival than I planned to, that alone should tell you that I generally enjoyed it! smile

--
Eva May Canning, a Scarlet SaintLady Orosenn, a Monster-HunterPhryne Amarantyne, changed...
“Away with restrictions, and in with the bold, the daring, and the brazen!”
#Feducci1895 - Now let's see how much worse it can get!
+7 link
Felicity Anne Stratford
Felicity Anne Stratford

16 days ago
phryne wrote:
my Election feedback:

Thanks for posting this! I am going to use your format to post my own feedback as well. Overall I felt very attached to the DTC as a candidate, but did not care for any of the mechanics of the election. Throughout I really wanted to have something that showed my contribution is some calculated way. I also would like to see choices where my actions could either inflate my own notability and add less to the campaign or vice versa.

Fixer: I enjoyed being able to reduce menaces and used the ability a lot, but I did not really feel any connection to the election while doing this. It might have been nice to have a measure of how well I was supporting the candidate rather that the number of fixes I had done (which ended up not mattering at all really).

Agitator: I stayed far away. PvP is not my preference.

Campaigner: I started with this but it seemed really boring. I kept checking my cards, especially things like the townhouse, to look for other options. This seemed like a lost opportunity to let your dwelling or other aspects add something.

Election resources: These seemed arbitrary and a grind. I understand why you have them, but do not like having to go through all of this.

Debates: I tried them but did not care for them at all. More PvP.

Day of Agitation: I stayed far away.

the Candidates: I loved the candidates! It does however highlight how many players here are playing the game differently. Or at least that they view it differently. That in turns makes me even less likely to want to interact with them in game.

I also don't want to sound too harsh - in truth I don't like game mechanics in general. But I do feel like there was so much that could have been done with this! Why is our influence not considered? Why could we not spend notability to increase a candidate's standing? Where are the real time tote boards showing standings? (I recognize that this might be difficult but I wanted it!) I kept looking at the election storylets to see if there was anything new there, or if my actions added new options. What if being more subtle opened up options? Or more daring? I suppose there are lots of things that are possible and not enough time to really do them all. Anyway, thank you for a wonderful candidate that made me really want things to change! Next time!
edited by Felicity Anne Stratford on 7/10/2017

--
Main:
Note: I am currently busy with real life, so a little slower to respond. Please be patient!

Felicity Anne Stratford is a Correspondent and delighted to visit Orphanages or be interviewed! Scientific correspondence greatly appreciated. Please no Loitering, Seeking or Photographer.

Alt: Simone Beaufort is a Midnighter and pleased to visit Orphanages or be interviewed! No Loitering, Seeking or Photographer.
+3 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

16 days ago
I think Campaigners really need some use for donations besides just increasing their influence. My Campaigner character sent a whole bunch of donation requests and ended up getting Influencing to 10 with lots of donations left over. A way to cash in the excess donations for money or some other gain would be appreciated.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Lallinka
Lallinka

16 days ago
Optimatum wrote:
I think Campaigners really need some use for donations besides just increasing their influence. My Campaigner character sent a whole bunch of donation requests and ended up getting Influencing to 10 with lots of donations left over. A way to cash in the excess donations for money or some other gain would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure you still could have cashed in your donations for free favours/Connection gains.

--
Lallinka is accepting any social interactions as soon as my actions allow it. No Loitering and no Photographer, please. Available for interviews about Nemesis and a Midnighter for Orphanages.

Ragish is accepting everything, including Loitering and Photographer. Available for interviews about Heart's Desire and a Crooked-cross for Salons.
0 link
genesis
genesis

16 days ago
Optimatum wrote:

I would also suggest that some benefit for donor would be good. Fixers were useful even for people who did not engage in the pure RP aspect of the election but Campaigners really had to rely on player engagement with the event. Something as simple as Making Waves for the donor would be both flavourful, useful and I don't think too unbalanced.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/mikey_thinkin

Keeping track of incomplete content and loose ends in Fallen London
+2 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

16 days ago
Lallinka wrote:
Optimatum wrote:

I'm pretty sure you still could have cashed in your donations for free favours/Connection gains.

That's true, but as I clearly didn't think of that possibility, an option explicitly for cashing in donations might make sense as well.

--

0 link
Teaspoon
Teaspoon

16 days ago
I still have that storylet. You should still be able to turn in donations for a day or so.

--
Truth lies at the bottom of a well.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Alt%20Ern
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

16 days ago
Another thought - maybe there should be a way to cash in any spare debate winnings. They can't be used for anything outside of increasing influence, which gets pretty pricey at higher levels.

--

0 link
Estelle Knoht
Estelle Knoht

15 days ago
What I think:

Campaigners are still the golden child of the Election. Easy to play (so many eager donors), easy to win (you can get to 10 Influence in a few days if lucky), easy to like (we all want to debate with a Campaigner). Much better atmosphere, to be sure.

Fixers are as fixated on Making Waves as ever. The actual fixing is a bit clunky - I'd recommend simply forcing people to build up to 7 Progress (or higher, to compensate for no invitations) to wipe other people's menace with an auto-accept, to minimize the amount of social back-and-forth. Defending yourself during debates is a fair move, too.

Agitators are fun on paper, but they are also entirely negative compared to the other two, without any good payoff. All of their interactions are built on wasting people's time in a short seasonal event and it doesn't even benefit them that much. Debates, for instance, just make Agitators terrible partners, and they don't even have a easier time to compensate. Maybe they should simply get an option to gain more on a loss instead, like an insurance.

People also run out of target really quickly, because it is easier for Agitators to just mob people and never clear their own mob, and the progress gained is disproportionately small to the damage caused. I'd suggest it take 10 mobbings (whether from one or multiple agitators) to actually form a damaging mob on the victims.

Most of the problem with Debates stem from the short time window and how much winning you need. I guess it'd be better if they are available on Day 1?

--
Estelle Knoht, a juvenile, unreliable and respectable lady.
I currently do not accept any catbox, suppers, calling cards or proteges.
+3 link
dov
dov

15 days ago
I've sent a few of these points already, but given others' example, here's my feedback on this election season/event:

Overall, I enjoyed it. I think the new social aspect was a great addition and added new dimensions to the gameplay. This gives players the choice to other play alone, or seek out others for extra influence.

More detailed points under a spoiler tag below, just for sheer size:
[spoiler]
Candidates:
We'll know a bit more when the statistics are shown, but it seems, like last year, that once there's a clear leading candidate this won't change. 2nd week reveals and social activity don't impact this. This makes sense if the vast majority of the player base are not reading the forums, and some are probably not even paying attention to any new Investigation / Flash Lay reveals.

This makes all social activities (in-game or on the forums) just role playing without consequences. There's nothing bad about just role playing, of course, but people are understandably upset that their efforts don't matter.

To address this, I can only offer a few suggestions (without knowing the real data FBG have on voter behaviour):
  • Carefully select candidates who are equally known (or unknown) to the average player. Just based on name recognition, Jenny and Feducci were the clear favourites even before the election started.
  • Consider letting active players influence the election more (e.g. by raising the Influence cap). This might balance the small but dedicated crowd on the forums and the mass player base who just pick a candidate but don't try to max anything.
  • Reduce cost/penalty of switching candidates. This might help if this is the reason many choose to stay with their first choice. There are several ways to address this while still maintaining some cost, e.g.:
  • (1) Make it so that switching *from* the leading candidate is less costly
  • (2) Allow other players to take on the cost of transfer, so as to convince others (e.g. use all your Election Influence to allow someone to move over to your candidate without a cost to themselves).

Careers
I like the added social actions. My general feedback is that it would be great to find ways in which the 3 career paths complimented and helped each over, instead of feeling separate.
  • For example, make it so that Fixers can specifically help Agitators with mobs, Agitators can help Campaigners find better venues for their fundraising, and Campaigners can get donation resources to Fixers to make them more efficient.

Campaigners
  • Today can be abused (i.e. solicit donations and use for getting Favours instead of to increase election Influence for the candidate). Either warn players that the Campaigner might not be honest, remove the potential for abuse, or provide similar possibilities for the other careers.
  • As others have reported, this can be a bit boring. Need a way to interact more with the other career types (as mentioned above).

Fixers
  • It's limiting that you can only help one person at a time. So when someone accepted your offer for help, no one else can. I know that some have declined such requests because they couldn't figure out why they can't accept the offer. Just let multiple people accept the offer - the Fixer still needs to help them one at a time.
  • Some people didn't really need the menace reduction, but they didn't realize that accepting the offer from the Fixer helps the Fixer advance their Influence towards their shared candidate. The message should have included something like: "xxx, a fellow yyy supporter, offers to help with your Scandal. Allowing them to help you will increase their support of your mutual candidate".
  • Consider having the people with menaces reach out to the Fixer (will work great with the above suggestion of having the different careers compliment each other). This way Fixers can advertise their services to those who need it.

Agitators
  • Should have a warning that you can be attacked by random people.
  • Find a way to block the ability to chain-mob someone so they can't progress. Perhaps with something similar to Notoriety (so you can always do one more Flash Lay / Investigation before you are attacked again).
  • Perhaps Fixers can help deal with Mobs efficiently.
  • I haven't participated in the Day of Agitation, so I can't comment on that experience.

Resources
  • More ways to get those will be appreciated. Flash Lays are especially tedious. Need to shorten them and/or add more ways to get resources
  • Suggestions: Heists? Pick-pocketing? Doing Business in Wilmot's End? The Boxful of Intrigue? Velocipede Squad?
  • Basically, any carousel with sufficient length can be used for this to provide variety. The carousel is already there - just needs a new election option at the end.

Debates
Very interesting mechanic and I wish I was able to use it more. At the end I had 22 pending debate invitations. Each round can be anything from 5 minutes to 5 days, and there's no way to know in advance unless you coordinate with the other person outside the game.

There are two things debates try to do, but today they can't do both well:
  • As a mechanic to increase Election Influence, it's terrible that this is a 8-action chain, each depending on the other person's availability.
  • As a role playing device, having more back-and-forth social actions allow people to actually debate - write arguments; try to convince the other party (or just have fun playing at an actual debate).

More issues:
  • This is made much worse by this being time limited (just one week) and the fact you can only have one debate partner at once.
  • The fact that the debate recipient must close the debate, even though the results are in and both parties got their rewards
  • Debate results/rewards are only shown to one party. Terrible asymmetry here.
  • I didn't like that all the "candidate tactics" (and Agitator tactic) were just negative - a way to inflict damage on the other party regardless of the debate's conclusion (and with no benefit to the one using it). If it's not a tactic which helps the player, why have options which just damage the other one? A real dilemma would have been options which hurt the other player by giving you a small advantage (not too big that most will be tempted, but slight enough to consider if you're willing to hurt the other one to get a bit more yourself).

Suggestions:
  • Allow debating (or at least preparing a debate) against more than one person at once.
  • Reduce social action chain: (1) send debate request, (2) accept by choosing a tactic and argument, (3) complete the debate by choosing tactic and argument - both parties see rewards. I believe it's possible to reduce this even further to 2 social actions.
  • Add *optional* actions in the above chain to allow for role-playing - i.e. sending back and forth debate messages/arguments. These won't have an effect on the debate's conclusion, and both parties can opt out at any time by selecting an option to complete the debate. So this can be as quick as suggested above (3 social actions total), or very lengthy with arguments flying back and forth until one person has had enough.

Cheating:
The Cheating mechanic could use a tweak. Cheating provides less rewards, but not far from the expected average. They only way to "lose" when cheating is if the other party is cheating. Please provide a possible tactic to counter the threat of cheating without cheating ourselves.
  • How about a tactic to try to catch a cheater? If so chosen and the other person cheated, they get nothing and you get a lot. But if they didn't cheat, you'll get (if winning) less than the normal base, because you've spent your focus in the debate on your opponent rather than making good arguments of your own.

[/spoiler]

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+10 link
Lallinka
Lallinka

15 days ago
I hope it's not redundant, but I felt like giving my two cents as well.

Overall feeling: Election was the last event I have not yet experienced since i joined here last September, so I was very much looking forward to it. I don't have the comparison to last year, so as an introduction this was great and I do hope we will have an election again next year.
That being said, I did have some issues:

Campaigner: The profession I chose because a Campaigner was my first profession, my character is rather of the persuasive nature and overall it just fit with what I wanted to do.

Being a campaigner was easy. I think I got to influence 10 in a day, max 2 and I was trying to respond to as many donation requests in return.
I was fine with my career choice, but I understand if other people felt bored with it.

Fixer: I had a go at a fixer with my alt and while I liked the idea of helping out your fellow supporters, I agree that it should have been more straightforward. Either let me build up the fixing of a name first, then send out a request that will wipe out the other party's menace upon accepting, or let the people who need fixing send ME a request and then make me raise up fixing a name and absolve them.

Agitator: I didn't have nearly as big of an issue with the career choice as some others seem to, but I still didn't choose it. As evidenced by people choosing this career and sticking to it, there are players or characters that wish to be able to foil and thwart other people's efforts and make life for them a bit difficult and I think the "eye for an eye" price is only fair.

That being said...

Day of Agitation: This concept I didn't understand. Did you perhaps expect more enthusiastic response to the Agitator career? Because while being able to choose whether I will be able to attack and be attacked if fine with me, being forced to get mobbed without a chance at retaliation is just a dick move. I was fortunate enough to only need to complete one more Flash Lay, which didn't give me Notoriety and then I left for most of the week, so I was safe. I still don't understand the thought process behind this, though.

Election resources: Most of the FL "gaming experience" is based on grinding, so having Election resources be grindable was neither a surprise, nor very frustrating, at least for me. But God did I need some variety. Completing cca 40 Flash lays to get what I need was infuriatingly boring. The investigation was also a grind and a carousel but of a reasonable length and so I didn't have as much of an issue with that.

I welcomed the option to buy the resources you needed from the opportunity cards, I believe there were two cards for every resource (The candidates had one each + Election resources card) and I guess it was just my bad luck that I didn't see them nearly as often as I needed.

Debates: I had a very specific issue - I came back from a vacation on Sunday and wanted to pour all my actions into debating a friend to get my influence to 15. I think we finished one debate, something bugged out and we were both locked in with the "currently doing a debate" quality and no option to get out of it. And because it was Sunday, the ticket I sent couldn't be resolved until it was basically too late. I got some form of compensation and I understand this is not FBG's fault per se, but given how many minor mistakes and bugs have there been recently, especially considering social actions, I'm just hoping next time you will make sure to tighten the screws before dumping new content on us. Then again, I am not a game developer or designer, perhaps I'm being too harsh. I just feel like I've been a victim of way too many bugs and failings for my comfort lately.

In general, the spirit of the debate was great, a back and forth with preparation, arguments, backstabbing options...but the fact that being in a debate with one person can lock you out of the thing for the entire week if that person leaves...
the Candidates: I think they were fine, unfortunately I think Feducci was way too clear of a winner from the start for me to care about the result at all. I supported the Detective knowing I wouldn't win, but at least I kept my dignity :p The campaigner I have never even heard of, or not remembered anyway and so I don't quite understand the choice. Hopefully you will let us in on what made you choose these three and why smile

Also, the middle twists did almost nothing for me. I think the Honey well was the only one worth talking about. If your forthrunner's scandal is "He already moved into the mansion!" then...err...I'm suspecting you wanted him to win :p

I understand that you are still polishing this content up and I am very much looking forward to next year smile
edited by Lallinka on 7/11/2017

--
Lallinka is accepting any social interactions as soon as my actions allow it. No Loitering and no Photographer, please. Available for interviews about Nemesis and a Midnighter for Orphanages.

Ragish is accepting everything, including Loitering and Photographer. Available for interviews about Heart's Desire and a Crooked-cross for Salons.
+4 link
phryne
phryne

15 days ago
Additional thought to my election feedback:

Instead of a Day of Agitation, how about a Day of Truce? No mobbing on this day, but you can sit down for a cup of tea or coffee with an opposing candidate's supporter and have a civilized conversation like you'd have the rest of the year. Obviously, the text field can be used to try and sway your conversation partner over to your side.

(It would make this even more interesting if switching candidates and careers on this particular day would be possible with less punishment.)

Both parties walk away with a small Scandal & Nightmares reduction and a small election-relevant reward. Having conversations increases a quality which can be turned in for Election Resources.

The venue of the meeting could be tied to the type of resource your grinding for: for example, meet at Beatrice's Tea Parlour for Convincing Rhetoric, at Dante's Grill for Public Attention, or at Caligula's Coffee House for Dirty Secrets.
edited by phryne on 7/11/2017

--
Eva May Canning, a Scarlet SaintLady Orosenn, a Monster-HunterPhryne Amarantyne, changed...
“Away with restrictions, and in with the bold, the daring, and the brazen!”
#Feducci1895 - Now let's see how much worse it can get!
+6 link
gronostaj
gronostaj

15 days ago
phryne wrote:
Instead of a Day of Agitation, how about a Day of Truce?

a very good idea, but why not both, actually? give the player a choice- those who want to be chased by madmen with lanterns and a frankly concerning amount of rotten plant matter could spend the day making a mess, and those who would rather be civilized could opt out of the revelry of violence and defamation wink

--
Gronostaj, an irresistible and lethal individual of mysterious and indistinct gender. Seeker. Willing to die- but not of boredom. Open to all social actions, including loitering or mutual murder.
+4 link
Robin Alexander
Robin Alexander

14 days ago
Okay, this may be a stupid idea, but . . .

My main finally just got one of each and every lodging (dang that Inner Sanctum is hard if you want to keep your soul!), but I noticed now he's got a lot of lodgings and - really - only needs to live in just one . . . I'm thus wondering if it'd be feasible to 'rent out' lodgings, getting him a few extra Echoes each week?

Like, there could be things in place to stop it being abused, like maybe giving 'notice' before moving in yourself, so you can't switch between lodgings and still get 'rent', but . . . it'd be good in-game to have them serve a purpose? Even if they don't pay in Echoes, but in items like glim or the like?

--
Main: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Robin%20Alexander

Alt: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Benjamin%20Parker

Alt: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lucius%20Parker - Son of Benjamin Parker
0 link
Robin Alexander
Robin Alexander

13 days ago
*coughs*

While I'm here . . .

Can we get any word on the Revolutionary Firebrand? He was supposed to be made into a potential spouse years back, and I think my alt just played it through with an explicit message saying we may be able to make him a spouse . . .

I was expecting as much during the last Rose festival, but . . . nada. Would it be possible for that to be added as content soon or for the next festival? I mean, especially as there's so ridiculously few NPC spouses (especially if you accidentally lock yourself out of two or don't have fate for the rest).

--
Main: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Robin%20Alexander

Alt: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Benjamin%20Parker

Alt: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lucius%20Parker - Son of Benjamin Parker
+2 link
Meridiem
Meridiem

13 days ago
Election feedback:

This was my first election. I was excited about it. I decided to play as a Fixer because I liked the idea of helping other players with their menaces. The Day of Agitation really threw me (so much so that I made an account in this community just so I could respond to other people about it.) I stopped doing most election content for 4 days of that week, just to avoid the possibility of being mobbed, despite the fact that I was initially excited about learning even more about each candidate. I set my profiles to private, and had to think long and hard afterwards about if I wanted to reset them to public because I wasn't feeling very confident about wanting to be social afterwards. Thankfully some good contact with existing acquaintances changed my mind, but if I hadn't met them before the election I think I would have stayed private to avoid dealing with new and random people altogether.

The other new mechanic of debating didn't work very well for me. One character managed one debate. The other ended up waiting over a day for a response, and then I decided to cancel the debate because it was taking too long and too many actions. If this is a mechanic for next year I will probably not take part in it altogether, because the process is slow and clunky and also because I hadn't realised initially that it was possible to accrue menaces from debating. It does not feel like a good way for my characters to get to know the candidates more; nor does it feel like a good way for me to make more social contact within the game.

After the Day of Agitation I returned to playing election content, but realised much of my excitement had dissipated. I felt I was going through the motions to get the final items.

In short: it started out well for me. I was excited about following the different candidates and learning more about them. I felt good at the idea of helping people reduce their menaces. I think though, that if the Day of Agitation is an experiment to see if that is how elections should be carried out in the future, then I won't be playing those socially again. I will play through the content on my own, or just between my characters, but I shan't be looking to make new acquaintances through the election. PvP is just not for me and I don't want to forced into it. I think it is easy to squander the goodwill of players by making them play in a way that isn't right for them; it would have been helpful to make the option an opt-in, rather than a default. Then those who wished to experience mobbing could do so at their convenience and those who didn't could go on enjoying the new content as they pleased. For me the enduring perception is of the goalposts being moved on me halfway through the process, in a way that I could not consent to, and this does worry me with regards to the general direction the game might go in. I encouraged other friends to try Fallen London before I experienced the election, for instance, but do not now feel very confident about doing this in the future.
+1 link
Infinity Simulacrum
Infinity Simulacrum

13 days ago
What Meridiem said^

I feel the debate interactions could really be simplified to one social action per party. You just select your argument and stance for 0 actions beforehand, and then send it off. Once the opposing player has also selected a stance and argument, the results are instantly given.

Perhaps also make it so you can send more than one debate out at the same time. I realize that'd mean you can quickly and easily spam dozens of debates, so maybe an entry-cost that gets steeper the more donations you have or something.

--
There are no Hobos in London. Possibly, there are some in Hell
+2 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

13 days ago
More NPC spouses (especially free ones) would be lovely. Especially a bit more variation in the available possibilities. There's no PoC at all.

--

+2 link
apotheosizing
apotheosizing

12 days ago
While we're on the matter of spouses, I'd love if the Feast of the Exceptional Rose companions, especially the Fate-locked ones, could be spousal candidates (coughs particularly the Green-Eyed Devil for RP reasons that are probably obvious if you look at my character's name coughs). So count this as a second vote for more spouses!
edited by apotheosizing on 7/14/2017
edited by apotheosizing on 7/14/2017

--
John Faustus, Benthic University Guest Lecturer and Intimate of Devils. Quite an Enigmatic fellow.
+2 link