Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Acknowledgeable Achievements and Accoutrements Messages in this topic - RSS

Cooper
Cooper

7/14/2018
Not sure how notable this is, but I know it is the least picked option for London's Sinew: managed to go full hog and get 50 (now 54) Sanguine Ribbons. I feel slightly sick.

Slightly more interesting, I discovered a spelling error(!) in the journal entry.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Padraig%20Cooper?fromEchoId=14391754

"...when she looks at you again, it is carefully neutral - but is seems she has lost her taste for gambling."

Reported it, since I like my rare journal entries typo free. But still, guess too many people can't have seen this one otherwise it would have been reported already.

--
Padraig Cooper,
Remorseful Opportunist. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Padraig%20Cooper
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/3/2018
Hardest part of SMEN...

EDIT: Plus M's Blood in case De Gustibus decides to pop before I get a new one...!
edited by Skinnyman on 8/3/2018

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+6 link
DonaghyLogan
DonaghyLogan

8/7/2018
How many Gothic novels might an enterprising spookmonger feverishly scribble down by guttering candlelight before she had attained some degree of acknowledgeability? I seem to be doing little else in the city these days . . . I suppose crafting the nightmares of others staves off one's own. I've almost finished my thirty-fifth manuscript. Thoughts?

--
http://www.fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/DonaghyLogan - An eccentric, ambitious professor with a quite frankly unreasonable number of pets
+4 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/8/2018
Seeking investment bank!

Plus one?
Yes, please! Plus one!

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
+3 link
Greg M
Greg M

8/9/2018
I think 35 Gothic Romances might win! I don't remember anyone doing that particular quest!

DonaghyLogan wrote:
How many Gothic novels might an enterprising spookmonger feverishly scribble down by guttering candlelight before she had attained some degree of acknowledgeability? I seem to be doing little else in the city these days . . . I suppose crafting the nightmares of others staves off one's own. I've almost finished my thirty-fifth manuscript. Thoughts?

--
Profile: GregM.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GregM

Available for any non-harmful social interactions. NOT the next Mayor of London. Fraud, I say, FRAUD!
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/9/2018
Greg M wrote:
I think 35 Gothic Romances might win! I don't remember anyone doing that particular quest!
DonaghyLogan wrote:

You miss-wrote 77.

--
+3 link
DonaghyLogan
DonaghyLogan

8/10/2018
Thank you both! I'll peruse my 35 with pride while shooting for 77 :0)

Skinnyman wrote:
Greg M wrote:
DonaghyLogan wrote:

You miss-wrote 77.

--
http://www.fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/DonaghyLogan - An eccentric, ambitious professor with a quite frankly unreasonable number of pets
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/19/2018
Skinnyman wrote:
I had a dream...

Had I...?

--
+7 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/21/2018
Finishing SMEN clouded the fact that I got a rare success while Laying in supplies to sail North! Nice to get a Primaeval Hint after selling all, but the major difference in the text is great!

"Tree of Ages, seeking me / Take my eyes that I may see..." An antique chill touches your spine, like a finger of flint. For a moment you almost feel you've grasped a profound and horrible truth. The song fades...

I was amazing to get this right when I was heading North! Even so, this text is amazing and I think it's a hidden little gem that not many people are able to see it.
edited by Skinnyman on 8/21/2018

--
+4 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

9/5/2018
Lovely expedition in the South, in Caution! Lovely!

--
+3 link
Tystefy
Tystefy

9/9/2018
Acquired and will forever display 1000+ Dubious Testimonies because that just seems to be my very being.

Just wait till I hit 7777... something will happen, surely.

--
Will sometimes return to post absurdity.
+3 link