Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Acknowledgeable Achievements and Accoutrements Messages in this topic - RSS

Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 885

11 days ago
Barse wrote:
After zeroing all connections at Beau, my character finally fought his way back up to recognition amongst his peers!

May I ask how you got your Dangerous to 294? Or was it from the Flint and never went to Nadir?

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
No Dante, no suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Updated achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Barse
Barse
Posts: 459

11 days ago
It's entirely possible to get Dangerous to 294 (or even a couple of points higher, if you have a waxwail etc.) with a Mood and a Dangerous specialisation.

--
The Scorched Sailor, Captain of The Reckoning Postponed.
+1 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 1544

10 days ago
Barse wrote:
It's entirely possible to get Dangerous to 294 (or even a couple of points higher, if you have a waxwail etc.) with a Mood and a Dangerous specialisation.


Don't forget the expanded Inventory; the Basalt Gymnasium, for example, is worth +1 Dangerous equipped, and some of the Destinies offer Dangerous plusses (e.g., my Main's Destiny, "Authority," is +5 Dangerous)
With Dangerous equipment (which in my case includes a Waxwail Knife), my main character is at 261. With the appropriate Mood, she'd be at 286 (-5 her +5 Iron Hat, but with a +30 Dangerous Mood, = 286). If her POSI specialization were Dangerous, instead of Watchful, that would likely take her over 294.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond
0 link
dov
dov
Posts: 1492

10 days ago
271 is the max Dangerous possible with just "regular" items (i.e. no mood), including a relevant Destiny.

With a Mood, this can become 289.

The POSI specialization can push this up to a max of 304.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 885

10 days ago
Oh, yes, specialization! I always forget about those! smile Thought you didn't step a foot in Nadir for almost an year!
My congratulations again! Can't wait to post my next achievement, but seems RNG is toying with me to much!

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
No Dante, no suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Updated achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Anchovies
Anchovies
Posts: 65

9 days ago
How about the Blemmigan Secretary? Those things must be bloody rare, at one chance in a thousand from Surprise Packages or the "Bonfire of the Decencies" rare opportunity card.

--
Lionel Anchovies. Social requests welcome.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 885

9 days ago
Anchovies wrote:
How about the Blemmigan Secretary? Those things must be bloody rare, at one chance in a thousand from Surprise Packages or the "Bonfire of the Decencies" rare opportunity card.

Those are indeed an achievement, but I think it's more rare to get your own soul back than a Blemi. Seems that I didn't note the value when I got one, but do share if you happen to obtained one recently, Anchovies!
edited by Skinnyman on 5/17/2017

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
No Dante, no suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Updated achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
dov
dov
Posts: 1492

9 days ago
Skinnyman wrote:
Anchovies wrote:
How about the Blemmigan Secretary? Those things must be bloody rare, at one chance in a thousand from Surprise Packages or the "Bonfire of the Decencies" rare opportunity card.

Those are indeed an achievement, but I think it's more rare to get your own soul back than a Blemi. Seems that I didn't note the value when I got one, but do share if you happen to obtained one recently, Anchovies!

Getting your soul back has the same probability as getting a Blemmigan when opening a Surprise Package.

But you can also find your soul when opening a bundle of a lower max value, so it's much much easier to do than finding a Blemmigan.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
TheThirdPolice
TheThirdPolice
Posts: 529

9 days ago
For posterity in a longer-lasting thread:

After a year of zailing (and much dawdling), I briefly attained Approaching Journey's End four hundred and forty-three.

--
The Eternal Zailor, or The Loon who Zails in Zirkles

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TheThirdPolice
+3 link
xKiv
xKiv
Posts: 648

9 days ago
TheThirdPolice wrote:
For posterity in a longer-lasting thread:

After a year of zailing (and much dawdling), I briefly attained Approaching Journey's End four hundred and forty-three.


No wonder you ended up in a secure port.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/xKiv - a witchful, percussive, dangermous and shadowry scholar of coexplodence, hopsidirean, and walker of fallen kitties.
0 link
TheThirdPolice
TheThirdPolice
Posts: 529

9 days ago
xKiv wrote:
TheThirdPolice wrote:
For posterity in a longer-lasting thread:

After a year of zailing (and much dawdling), I briefly attained Approaching Journey's End four hundred and forty-three.


No wonder you ended up in a secure port.


It's surprising how much Code Finesse us rhodents need for a sailing voyage.

--
The Eternal Zailor, or The Loon who Zails in Zirkles

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TheThirdPolice
0 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software