Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London

Deep. Dark. Marvellous. Our biggest and best-loved game.

Forum Moderation Messages in this topic - RSS

Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

1/29/2014
Alexis Kennedy wrote:
We've just anointed Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook as a forum moderator. Sir Fred has a long history of enthusiastic participation and friendly courtesy, and has committed himself to the cause of deleting spam and politely reminding people not to drop cigar-ash on the floor.

• We invite you to fling your hats in the air and cry huzzah! If you have no hat, please do fling anything you choose in the air, excepting those things which might bite, or explode, on landing.

• Huzzah! Congratulations, Sir Fred! I am confident that you will be an excellent moderator!

• --
    Cathy Raymond
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
  • 0 link
    MaskedGentleman
    MaskedGentleman

1/30/2014
    We're running out of hats to fling at this rate, but congratulations to you as well Flyte.

--
    I would like to thank this community and game for the many years of joy you have brought me. May you find your Heart's Desire.

Daniel Redwood
    0 link
    Flyte
    Flyte
    Administrator

1/31/2014
    Thanks, folks! Please bear with me while I settle in, and remember that I'm almost certainly not responsible if you experience service disruptions, your beloveds slipping away to stroll arm in limb with abominations, or patterns of success and failure which say disparaging things about you in Morse Code.
    +3 link
    Arthur_Pendlebrook
    Arthur_Pendlebrook

2/1/2014
    Huzzah to you Flyte on your ascension into the affairs of the Bazaar! I would throw a hat to celebrate this occasion but I fear that my unfinished hat would cause severe harm on it's way down. I'm afraid you'll have to settle with me throwing several handfuls of glim instead.

--
    Arthur Pendlebrook's Profile
    0 link
    Owen Wulf
    Owen Wulf

2/1/2014
    Congratulations.

--
    Owen Wulf's Profile Lanzo Hoffman’s Profile Lukas Uller’s Profile
    0 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

2/3/2014
    I look forward to continued goodness in this community with our three new moderators.

Congrats to you all.

--
    DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
    One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
    0 link
    Inky Petrel
    Inky Petrel

2/3/2014
    Belated but heartfelt congratulations to all! smile Your new positions are much deserved. ♥

--
    Re: Fallen London, please don't invite me to things or send me things, I'm only on occasionally, so you will waste your candle smile Thank you.
    0 link
    Capt. Poopaloupe
    Capt. Poopaloupe

7/4/2014
    Sorry, I looked for best place to say this:

Could you perhaps put the thread page numbers at the top of threads? Minor issue, I know. Would like to be able to go to the last page of a thread more quickly, is all.

Thanks.
    +1 link
    mortosthegodly
    mortosthegodly

7/6/2014
    Alexis Kennedy wrote:
    Babelfishwars has now joined Sir Fred on the moderators' podium! Since BFW exists in a more Greenwichy time zone, together, they span the globe.

• replying almost 6 months late with a bad joke but:
  • From this point forward, it was said that the sun never set on the Moderation Empire
  • +2 link
    babelfishwars
    babelfishwars
    Administrator

7/6/2014
    mortosthegodly wrote:
    Alexis Kennedy wrote:
    Babelfishwars has now joined Sir Fred on the moderators' podium! Since BFW exists in a more Greenwichy time zone, together, they span the globe.

• replying almost 6 months late with a bad joke but:
  • From this point forward, it was said that the sun never set on the Moderation Empire

• I wish I had an empire. I'd thoroughly abuse my powers. Probably be assassinated before long, but I'd have a wonderful time up till that point.

--
    Note: Not as grumpy as sounds. Loves arguing. Doesn't actually hate you.
    "Ever-Spockean"
    Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moomin
    +1 link
    Flyte
    Flyte
    Administrator

2/20/2015
    Two further developments! First, Olivia Wood, better known as babelfishwars around these parts, has joined us as an in-house editor. Second, Sara Hysaro -- a community stalwart and perpetrator of many delicious posts -- will be taking on the role of moderator.

We are entirely delighted, and invite you once again to join us in the flinging of celebratory projectiles.
    +13 link
    Lady Taimi Felix
    Lady Taimi Felix

2/20/2015
    Yay! Congrats to you both Babelfishwars and Sara, and to you collectively FBG for adding two more awesome folks to your team! Much rejoicing!

--
    Lady Taimi Felix: Devoted Wife. Invisible Eminence. Patron of the Shadowy Arts. Monster Hunter. Lady of Adventure. Exceptionally Lethal. Loves a Good Chat over Coffee.
    +3 link
    Owen Wulf
    Owen Wulf

2/20/2015
    A most joyous occasion! Sadly I lack any spare projectiles (rat-kind or otherwise) to hurl at these two delightful people.

--
    Owen Wulf's Profile Lanzo Hoffman’s Profile Lukas Uller’s Profile
    +1 link
    Sara Hysaro
    Sara Hysaro

2/20/2015
    Thank you! I'll be sure to continue watching over the forum as frequently as I always have.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
    Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
    +8 link
    Rupho Schartenhauer
    Rupho Schartenhauer

2/20/2015
    Congrats to you both - well deserved!

--
    All characters on hiatus!
    +1 link
    babelfishwars
    babelfishwars
    Administrator

2/20/2015
    Flyte wrote:
    Two further developments! First, Olivia Wood, better known as babelfishwars around these parts, has joined us as an in-house editor. Second, Sara Hysaro -- a community stalwart and perpetrator of many delicious posts -- will be taking on the role of moderator.

We are entirely delighted, and invite you once again to join us in the flinging of celebratory projectiles.

I get to write in colour muhahahahahaha!
    edited by babelfishwars on 2/20/2015

--
    Note: Not as grumpy as sounds. Loves arguing. Doesn't actually hate you.
    "Ever-Spockean"
    Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moomin
    +9 link

"Many" Chin

2/21/2015
    babelfishwars wrote:
    Flyte wrote:

I get to write in colour muhahahahahaha!
    edited by babelfishwars on 2/20/2015

oh dear, are you starting to feel peckish too?
    congratulations to both!

--
    "My little China girl/You shouldn't mess with me/I'll ruin everything you are/I'll give you television/I'll give you eyes of blue/I'll give you man who wants to rule the world"
    - The Goblin King.
    +1 link
    Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
    Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
    Administrator

2/21/2015
    Huzzah! Huzzah! Hooray!

--
    Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook, the Libertarian Esotericist. Reginald Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
    Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Ms Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
    FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
    +1 link
    Estelle Knoht
    Estelle Knoht

2/21/2015
    Congratulations! *throws teeth*

--
    Estelle Knoht, a juvenile, unreliable and respectable lady.
    I currently do not accept any catbox, suppers, calling cards or proteges.
    0 link
    Ewan C.
    Ewan C.

2/21/2015
    Vivat! *throws, um, honey?*
    0 link