Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Eyeless Skull Woes Messages in this topic - RSS

bmcfluff
bmcfluff

24 days ago
I'm also in search of a skull - I've scoured every inch of the Quarter twice and can certify it skull-free.
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

23 days ago
I have one available, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards irritate me too much.

EDIT: gone!
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/3/2017

--
Cats Tail — Correspondent available for newspaper interviews and orphanage visits.

Viscount Horatio Nelson — of whom only transiently is there something of purpose.
0 link
jenali
jenali

22 days ago
I too am in need of a skull - send to Swithali if you would like to be rid of yours.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/swithali
0 link
badmothertrekker
badmothertrekker

18 days ago
I'm also looking for a skull -- please send to badmothertrekker if you have a spare. Thank you!
0 link
The Master
The Master

17 days ago
badmothertrekker wrote:
I'm also looking for a skull -- please send to badmothertrekker if you have a spare. Thank you!

You need to be at a specific part in the Cave of the Nadir storyline to get the skull(and you are the one who needs to send an invitation to ask for the skull ingame), anyways I have a skull so send a request to take it(as soon as possible, preferably).

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lolwolfking
A very ruthless and daring doctor of the neath.

No more gift exchanges, im getting too many and I can barely hold these.
He has knowledge of a certain enigma, ask, you will get a clue.
0 link
badmothertrekker
badmothertrekker

17 days ago
The Master wrote:
badmothertrekker wrote:

You need to be at a specific part in the Cave of the Nadir storyline to get the skull(and you are the one who needs to send an invitation to ask for the skull ingame), anyways I have a skull so send a request to take it(as soon as possible, preferably).

Ahhhh, sorry I must have missed that. I will come back when I'm ready to officially start the expedition. Apologies!
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

15 days ago
I have one available, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards overwhelm the deck.
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/10/2017

--
Cats Tail — Correspondent available for newspaper interviews and orphanage visits.

Viscount Horatio Nelson — of whom only transiently is there something of purpose.
0 link
Cryptix23
Cryptix23

14 days ago
Thren has just procured a Skull and would be most grateful if someone could take the ugly thing off her hands.

Edit: Skull has been claimed! (Apologies to Beloved Drought. Thren's in Polythreme and can't reply, so letting you know here.)
edited by Cryptix23 on 3/14/2017

--
Pretending to know what I'm doing. Definitely not 67 ravens in an overcoat.

Lady 23; the Magnanimous Midnighter, self-styled detective vigilante. Extraordinary Mind. Loves boxed cats.
The Aluminum Eagle; grumpy bandaged hobgoblin. Ruthless scrapper and hunter of monsters.
Threnody Lament; charming socialite who always gets what she wants -- eventually. No suspicious loitering.
Carrion Crow; Seeker of the Name. Cares little for safety or sanity -- their own or anyone else's.

All characters accepting calling cards and social actions except as noted. Follow their adventures here
0 link
Irene Ironsides
Irene Ironsides

11 days ago
I currently find myself in search of one of these skulls. I shall endeavor to procure it on my own, but since I understand my ultimate goal may require several, I would appreciate assistance - and hope to be able to repay it in a suitable fashion in time.

--
Irene Ironsides: Scion of a proud military family; embarrassingly antisocial, and just a tad menacing.
Sham'a: A poor candlemaker's daughter; silent, observant, seeking something...but what?
0 link
Sumotony
Sumotony

9 days ago
Good Sirs Indeed!
That I must request the help of gentle people of good breeding to aid my quest? To know only after my preparations, that I must seek the charity of others and impose for a Eyeless Skull is a sign of some concern to me. This as far as I am concerned is an oversight which must only be from the domain of some malignant force. I seek nothing less than the raising of The City to its former place in the world above, without condemning any other city above to be a sacrificial scapegoat. Therefore anyone who can, please contact me (or allow contact) so that I can continue in the Great Game to win this quest.
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

8 days ago
I have one Skull available, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards overwhelm my deck.

EDIT: claimed!
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/18/2017

--

0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

7 days ago
New Skull, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards overwhelm my deck.

EDIT: sold
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/19/2017

--

0 link