Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Eyeless Skull Woes Messages in this topic - RSS

bmcfluff
bmcfluff

3/2/2017
I'm also in search of a skull - I've scoured every inch of the Quarter twice and can certify it skull-free.
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

3/2/2017
I have one available, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards irritate me too much.

EDIT: gone!
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/3/2017

--
Cats Tail — Correspondent available for newspaper interviews and orphanage visits.

Viscount Horatio Nelson — of whom only transiently is there something of purpose.
0 link
jenali
jenali

3/4/2017
I too am in need of a skull - send to Swithali if you would like to be rid of yours.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/swithali
0 link
badmothertrekker
badmothertrekker

3/8/2017
I'm also looking for a skull -- please send to badmothertrekker if you have a spare. Thank you!
0 link
The Master
The Master

3/8/2017
badmothertrekker wrote:
I'm also looking for a skull -- please send to badmothertrekker if you have a spare. Thank you!

You need to be at a specific part in the Cave of the Nadir storyline to get the skull(and you are the one who needs to send an invitation to ask for the skull ingame), anyways I have a skull so send a request to take it(as soon as possible, preferably).

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lolwolfking
A very ruthless and daring doctor of the neath.

No more gift exchanges, im getting too many and I can barely hold these.
He has knowledge of a certain enigma, ask, you will get a clue.
0 link
badmothertrekker
badmothertrekker

3/9/2017
The Master wrote:
badmothertrekker wrote:

You need to be at a specific part in the Cave of the Nadir storyline to get the skull(and you are the one who needs to send an invitation to ask for the skull ingame), anyways I have a skull so send a request to take it(as soon as possible, preferably).

Ahhhh, sorry I must have missed that. I will come back when I'm ready to officially start the expedition. Apologies!
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

3/10/2017
I have one available, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards overwhelm the deck.
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/10/2017

--
Cats Tail — Correspondent available for newspaper interviews and orphanage visits.

Viscount Horatio Nelson — of whom only transiently is there something of purpose.
0 link
Cryptix23
Cryptix23

3/11/2017
Thren has just procured a Skull and would be most grateful if someone could take the ugly thing off her hands.

Edit: Skull has been claimed! (Apologies to Beloved Drought. Thren's in Polythreme and can't reply, so letting you know here.)
edited by Cryptix23 on 3/14/2017

--
Pretending to know what I'm doing. Definitely not 62 ravens in an overcoat.

Lady 23; the Magnanimous Midnighter, self-styled detective vigilante. Extraordinary Mind. Loves boxed cats.
The Aluminum Eagle; grumpy bandaged hobgoblin with entirely too many dogs. Shattering Force.
Threnody Lament; charmingly ruthless. No suspicious loitering.
Carrion Crow; Seeker of the Name. Cares little for safety or sanity.

All characters accepting calling cards and social actions except as noted. Follow their adventures here
0 link
Irene Ironsides
Irene Ironsides

3/15/2017
I currently find myself in search of one of these skulls. I shall endeavor to procure it on my own, but since I understand my ultimate goal may require several, I would appreciate assistance - and hope to be able to repay it in a suitable fashion in time.

--
Irene Ironsides: Scion of a proud military family; embarrassingly antisocial, and just a tad menacing.
Sham'a: A poor candlemaker's daughter; silent, observant, seeking a truth that burns.
0 link
Sumotony
Sumotony

3/16/2017
Good Sirs Indeed!
That I must request the help of gentle people of good breeding to aid my quest? To know only after my preparations, that I must seek the charity of others and impose for a Eyeless Skull is a sign of some concern to me. This as far as I am concerned is an oversight which must only be from the domain of some malignant force. I seek nothing less than the raising of The City to its former place in the world above, without condemning any other city above to be a sacrificial scapegoat. Therefore anyone who can, please contact me (or allow contact) so that I can continue in the Great Game to win this quest.
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

3/18/2017
I have one Skull available, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards overwhelm my deck.

EDIT: claimed!
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/18/2017

--

0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

3/19/2017
New Skull, the usual terms; I hold onto it until I get a request for it or the menace cards overwhelm my deck.

EDIT: sold
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/19/2017

--

0 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

27 days ago
Okay, so my alt-alt-alt Jerem is a misanthropic Tomb-Colonist. They have an Eyeless Skull. They like it. They don't like you. But I do! And it's going to make it hard to play the character soon. So I'm offering it up for a few days, and if no one takes it, I'll sell it.

Edit: Sold it! Apparently there are plenty of them around these days.
edited by bjharts on 3/31/2017

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter. Likes to discuss the mysteries of the Neath over a good game of chess. Now offering instruction in the martial sciences.
Tanith Wyrmwood: A street waif from Spite who has been though many terrible experiences to get to where she is today. Yet she’s still cheerful, adorable, and irrepressible. Likes to meet over coffee and swap interesting stories.
0 link
Cat's Tail
Cat's Tail

27 days ago
New Skull, the usual terms &c.

EDIT: claimed!
edited by Cat's Tail on 3/27/2017

--

0 link
laskaris
laskaris

26 days ago
My main, laskaris, has recently come into possession of an Eyeless Skull. Free to a good home for the next couple of days, after which they will sell it to the Bazaar.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/laskaris

EDIT: and sold to the bazaar.
edited by laskaris on 3/31/2017
0 link
Hazel
Hazel

26 days ago
My dear Skymaw has, for no particular reason, uncovered an Eyeless Skull. Shoot me a request and it's all yours for the low, low price of nothing. I mean, if you want to send me a request for chess or sparring, that would be nice, too.

Edit: If it's not claimed by the end of today (UTC) I will sell it.
edited by theskymaw on 3/29/2017

--
"I can walk in the Mirror-Marches at the edge of dreams as easily as I might promenade in Tyrant's Gardens."

Skymaw & Belle Dame
0 link
Dima Lazarev
Dima Lazarev

25 days ago
Have two Skulls, ready to share (until they start bothering me).

UPD: sold both after gathering full house of forgotten cards.
edited by ropewalker on 3/30/2017

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dima Lazarev

Midnighter and an Extraordinary Mind.
0 link
Irene Ironsides
Irene Ironsides

25 days ago
Poor Sham'a seems to have come into possession of FOUR of the damn things in a surprisingly short amount of time. Since there seems to be no way for me to transfer them to Irene, who needs five now for one of the options to enter the Nadir, I may as well open them as potential gifts for others.'

EDIT: Only one skull left!
edited by Irene Ironsides on 3/30/2017
edited by Irene Ironsides on 3/31/2017
edited by Irene Ironsides on 4/23/2017

--
Irene Ironsides: Scion of a proud military family; embarrassingly antisocial, and just a tad menacing.
Sham'a: A poor candlemaker's daughter; silent, observant, seeking a truth that burns.
0 link
Ombler
Ombler

23 days ago
McCribbins has recently come into possession of an extra skull and is willing to give it away to whoever wants it.

EDIT: Finally rid of this damned thing.
edited by Ombler on 4/5/2017

--
Ombler
Leonard von Hoffenburg (gone north)
McCribbins
0 link
Aronia
Aronia

17 days ago
My alt (the shady individual in the signature) currently has one skull. There may be more in the future, and I'm going to change the signature respectively. They are of no use to me, I just find seeking curios a fun way to get a lot of Appalling Secrets for SMEN, and I'm willing to give them away to those in need.

Edit: sent to Sir Frederick Wraith. May it serve you well.
edited by Aronia on 4/7/2017

--
Lucy van Helsing, phantom de sa fille, a breathtaking and inescapable lady, spending most of her time among the Bohemians, the Devils and the Society.
I don't loiter right now, but I like chess and coffee, Strage Pranks, Bifurcated Dreams and the like. I also accept Calling Cards.
Ask this shady individual to loiter or help with Menaces if you'd like. Out of Skulls for now, though.
0 link