Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Eyeless Skull Woes Messages in this topic - RSS

FictionFanatic
FictionFanatic

12/31/2013
Hello Delicious Friends,

• I want to start the cave of Nadir storyline, I've got 90+ supplies, I'm completely ready to go, except that I can't find a dratted eyeless skull! I've spent the last several days looking for one, to no avail. It's driving me nuts! I know to look in the "seeking curios and secrets in the forgotten quarter" section, particularly the "see the sights" and "wander the quarter" option, but I simply can't find one! What's more aggravating is that before I was even remotely ready to start, I did find one, and I found that the cards it made me draw (the ones that drain your qualities) were so annoying that I sold the dratted thing. Does anyone have any advice? Much obliged in advance.

Fiction Fanatic
  • +1 link
    streetfelineblue
    streetfelineblue

12/31/2013
    FictionFanatic wrote:
    Hello Delicious Friends,
    I want to start the cave of Nadir storyline, I've got 90+ supplies, I'm completely ready to go, except that I can't find a dratted eyeless skull! I've spent the last several days looking for one, to no avail. It's driving me nuts! I know to look in the "seeking curios and secrets in the forgotten quarter" section, particularly the "see the sights" and "wander the quarter" option, but I simply can't find one! What's more aggravating is that before I was even remotely ready to start, I did find one, and I found that the cards it made me draw (the ones that drain your qualities) were so annoying that I sold the dratted thing. Does anyone have any advice? Much obliged in advance.

Fiction Fanatic

Personally I've got my skull with that system, so maybe it's just a case of bad luck - keep trying and you will find it eventually. Seeking Curios can be quite a profitable action, so you're not really wasting actions either - just get rich waiting for your Skull. Maybe consult the wiki to choose the most profitable option between those available at your current Airs of London level.

--
    Twitter: @streetfelineblu
    Blue's LiveJournal
    Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
    Blue's Night Circus diary
    Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
    +4 link
    Belia
    Belia

12/31/2013
    Thisgentleman has two skulls sitting around and would most gladly share them with you. Just drop him a Calling Card.

--
    Please, feel free to drop me a Calling Card! All kinds of social actions (except Affluent Photographers and Cats) are much appreciated.
    +1 link
    FictionFanatic
    FictionFanatic

12/31/2013
    Thanks, both of you, for the advice. I know it's not a bad deal to reap the benefits of Seeking Curios, but its frustrating to no end to spend so much time repeating actions I've already repeated dozens of times, alas. Thank you Belia, for pointing me in Mr Von Behringer's direction, I've sent him a message with a request, and an offer of payment. ^_^ Pleasant prowlings to you all!
    +1 link
    yaseanne
    yaseanne

1/11/2014
    I have just acquired an eyeless skull. Anyone who needs one may send a calling card/ask for it. smile

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/yaseanne

Always happy to meet for social actions, gift exchanges, seasonal content and cat boxes.

I do not have a Mirrorcatch Box. Honestly.
    0 link
    Karis Fra Mauro
    Karis Fra Mauro

1/12/2014
    "Eye" too (ha!) have recently obtained a spare.
    0 link
    Coldblade
    Coldblade

1/13/2014
    I would more than welcome a spare skull! I've been seeking curios for a while now to no avail.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Coldblade

Accepting invites and actions of all kinds and flavours.
    0 link
    Riley37
    Riley37

1/13/2014
    Cornblade, did you send a request to yaseanne and/or
    Karis Fra Mauro?
    0 link
    MidnightVoyager
    MidnightVoyager

1/13/2014
    I also have two skulls to spare. (Midnight in my sig)

--
    Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
    0 link
    Michelle
    Michelle

1/13/2014
    Midnight, I'd greatly appreciate a spare skull! smile (have been trying to find one on my own for a while now)

• - I shall send you a Calling card!
    edited by Michelle on 1/13/2014

--
    {Michelle Nocturne} - Person of Legendary Charisma - All social actions (except Affluent Photographer & Suspicious Loitering) welcome.
  • 0 link
    Belia
    Belia

1/13/2014
    August accumulated four skulls over time. If you're in need, he's your man. Skulls for all!

--
    Please, feel free to drop me a Calling Card! All kinds of social actions (except Affluent Photographers and Cats) are much appreciated.
    0 link
    Quixoticcat
    Quixoticcat

1/14/2014
    I also have a spare skull or two should anyone else be seeking entrance to the Cave of the Nadir.

--
    Character name: Sardonyx. Please feel free to send me social invitations of all sorts.
    0 link
    Riley37
    Riley37

1/16/2014
    This is a bit of a tangent: I have been into the Cave, and returned several times. At present, since I have Route 1+ (I have 4), and 60+ supplies, and 0 skulls, the option to ask someone for a Skull reappears. This seems... well... inconsistent. Am I missing something here?
    edited by Riley37 on 1/16/2014
    0 link
    Rinsik
    Rinsik

1/31/2014
    I am far from needing skulls but I already got one upset If you need one let me know, the sooner the better smile

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rinsik
    0 link
    lady ciel
    lady ciel

1/31/2014
    If you got to your inventory you can sell it to the revolutionaries for 62.50 echoes if you want.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/lady%20ciel

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome though loitering might be inconvenient at times. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
    0 link
    Rinsik
    Rinsik

1/31/2014
    lady ciel wrote:
    If you got to your inventory you can sell it to the revolutionaries for 62.50 echoes if you want.

Sure, and if no one asks for it soon I will do that, but I thought I'd rather help someone (not that the echoes wouldn't come in handy!)

--
    0 link
    Rinsik
    Rinsik

2/1/2014
    No one asked so I sold it... what a relief (I got two of its cards!)

--
    +1 link
    dragonridingsorceress
    dragonridingsorceress

2/3/2014
    I have 2 eyeless skulls and will pass one on if someone requests. And tells me how.

Requests to Seeker of Names.

--
    DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
    One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
    0 link
    Raymond Price
    Raymond Price

2/10/2014
    Apparently you can only request an eyeless skull before you start the expedition. Of course, I assume you can ask your friends for five or six skulls, so you have enough for the Ray-Drenched Cinder later. I have one skull, so I'll trade it away to anybody who needs it.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Raymond~R~Price
    Up for any and all social actions, including
    * Menace Reductions * Newspaper Interviews
    * Tournament of Lilies * Affluent Photographer
    ** I also have Parabolan Kittens **
    0 link
    Arthur_Pendlebrook
    Arthur_Pendlebrook

2/16/2014
    Hello everyone, I am seeking eyeless skulls. If anyone has a free one that they are willing to part with, please message me.

--
    Arthur Pendlebrook's Profile
    0 link
    1234 ..28