Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Protégés Seeking Patrons (Only protégés need post) Messages in this topic - RSS

Nine
Nine

8 days ago
Greetings, delicious friends. Ackerly is a devilish, silver-tongued rogue who has found new artistic vision, owing to the generous removal of his soul by his infernal friends. Some say his new art is madness. Some say it is disgusting, abominable. But art is art, no? And he puts so very much effort into his. Subtle, ruthless, and hedonistic, Ackerly Diomedes seeks training in the arts of physical subtlety (shadowy), so as to propel himself into significance.

His base stats:
Watchful: 66
Shadowy: 48
Dangerous: 59
Persuasive: 106

"Two men sit on gilded thrones;
Face to face, eye to eye;
Both are bald, both are old;

But vultures circle only one.
Why is this?"

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ackerly%20Diomedes

--
Ackerly Diomedes, mad, bad, and dangerous to know. Anything is worth its price in the name of art.
0 link
Fitzpartick
Fitzpartick

5 days ago
Lieutenant Felix Fitzpatrick is the second son of a successful mariner. Finding himself cut off from his previous life on the surface, Felix has set out to build a new legacy beneath the false stars of Fallen London.

Watchful 58
Shadowy 37
Dangeous 27
Persuasive 29
0 link
Cornelius_Greene
Cornelius_Greene

3 days ago
Respected Delicious Friends,

My name is Cornelius Greene. I am looking for a patron who could teach me in the way of dangerous activity and/or a mentor in the art of charming one self into respected society. My stats are of the following:

Watchful: 14
Shadowy: 14
Dangerous: 44
Persuasive: 40

Though embarrassing to admit, I have only been in the Neath for a couple of weeks and still have a lot to learn in the ways of Fallen London. I was a Lieutenant of sort on the surface and have come to Fallen London because of unfortunate circumstances; which, once again, unfortunately, the reason I can not share. Since then I have been seeking a way to really understand who I am and learn my true place in this oddly charming world. My work as of the moment, is writing short stories to earn a living, with the occasional odd jobs on Watchmaker's Hill.
I also understand that the stated two skill I hope to learn are contradictory in nature; and thus I welcome advises on how to better reach my true, full, potential. As I stated previously, I am relatively new to this world so I hope you understand where I'm coming from and answer a plea from this humble gentleman.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Greene

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited by Cornelius_Greene on 11/13/2018

UPDATE:

Dear Respected Friend,

I am happy to announce that I have found a generous and irresistible, as well as a mysterious sinister mentor. Thank you for all the help and time you delicious friends have given this humble letter. This humble gentleman is, truly, humbled.

Sincerely,
Greene

edited by Cornelius_Greene on 11/13/2018
edited by Cornelius_Greene on 11/14/2018
0 link