Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Protégés Seeking Patrons (Only protégés need post) Messages in this topic - RSS

mattygroves
mattygroves

3/5/2017
Good morning fair denizens of London below.

I would be most delighted to find a suitable patron so that my education may continue. I am fairly new yet am considered a fascinating and devious lady. I would like to continue making my name - I am friendly yet I can be sly; gregarious except when I'm not.

My unadorned attributes are:

Watchful: 28
Shadowy: 34
Dangerous: 20
Persuasive 42

Perhaps I'd like to start with Watchful (or Dangerous) and go from there?

I offer tea, coffee, chess and unending gratitude.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Matty%20Groves

+1 link
Aumin
Aumin

3/5/2017
Hello everyone,
I have recently discovered the Patronage option in my lodgings and I'm very excited to meet someone who can help me in my journey through the Neath. I enjoy frequenting Veilgarden and Spite, but I've become intrigued by the goings-on in Ladybones Road. I am seeking an Extraordinary Mind to help me become more watchful.

Watchful: 77
Shadowy: 71
Dangerous: 42
Persuasive: 91

Thank you in advance to my future patron! My profile may be found in my signature.
Aumin

EDIT - Thank you Gideon Stormchaser for being my patron!

• edited by Aumin on 3/5/2017
    edited by Aumin on 3/6/2017
    edited by Aumin on 3/10/2017
    edited by Aumin on 4/13/2017

--
    A captivating and insightful lady.

Looking for a more mobile-friendly forum experience? Check out Amino!
  • 0 link
    Arzar
    Arzar

3/8/2017
    Sirs, Madams, and Gentlepeople,
    Quite recently I have made my way back to the Neath to find a Patronage option. While most of my stats are rather high, my Shadowy has been quite low. I would be quite ecstatic if a Shadowy Patron were to assist me, and I'd be sure to attempt to help them in whatever needed.

W: 101
    S: 61
    D: 87
    P: 82

Kindest regards
    Arzar

P.S. Yes, I do have a few levels of Seeking. Those are for far later in my journey, I promise.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Arzar
    0 link
    Leuca
    Leuca

3/15/2017
    I'm looking for Patronage, preferably from a Shattering Force. My noble family was laid low by enemies when I was young, and I was sent to live with an elderly relative. When she died I was left to fend for myself. I came to the Neath to escape my enemies and to gather power. Someday, I swear I'll have my vengeance!

I'm ruthless with those that oppose me, but I'm loyal to my allies. If you offer me patronage, I'll give you my allegiance.

Watchful 66
    Shadowy 65
    Dangerous 51
    Persuasive 62

Sincerely,
    Leuca

*Edit* I no longer need a patron.
    edited by Leuca on 5/1/2017

--
    Every time I close my eyes, the noise inside me amplifies.
    0 link
    starplatinum
    starplatinum

3/16/2017
    I´m Starplatinum I love my hedonistic lifestyle

My unadorned attributes are as follows:
    W: 55
    S: 51
    D: 59
    P: 69
    I´m looking for a shadowy patron
    0 link
    Razzputin
    Razzputin

3/16/2017
    Hello, Citizens of the Fifth City. I am Razzputin, an aspiring ne'er do well here in the depths of the 'Neath.

I seek someone with a glib tongue, the gift of the gab, a Legendary Charisma to watch from a side (and perhaps distract a copper or ten).

My credentials are bare to you esteemed gentlefolk:

Watchful - 63
    Shadowy - 45
    Dangerous - 62
    Persuasive - 71

I lay my top hat at your feet. A dark riddle as my parting card: There is a certain crime, that if it is attempted, is punishable, but if it is committed, is not punishable. What is the crime?

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Razzputin
    0 link
    mattygroves
    mattygroves

3/16/2017
    Evening delicious friends. I currently have found a watchful patron, who is generous and helpful. Once I have learned all sorts of watchful lessons, I shall be in search of someone from the shadows. I am, however, always willing to accept calling cards as I am still new in the 'Neath. Your attention has been gratefully accepted and I hope to get to know more of you as time goes on.

mattygroves wrote:
    Good morning fair denizens of London below.

I would be most delighted to find a suitable patron so that my education may continue. I am fairly new yet am considered a fascinating and devious lady. I would like to continue making my name - I am friendly yet I can be sly; gregarious except when I'm not.

Watchful: 28
    Shadowy: 34
    Dangerous: 20
    Persuasive 42

Perhaps I'd like to start with Watchful (or Dangerous) and go from there?

I offer tea, coffee, chess and unending gratitude.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Matty%20Groves

0 link
    Kenathon
    Kenathon

3/20/2017
    Greetings!

I am in search of a patron that could help me better understand the mysteries of the 'Neath. An Extraordinary Mind that knows the dangers and the rewards in pursuing the truths of the Bazaar, the Lost Cities, the Correspondence, the Underzee and everything of the sort.

Watchful: 77
    Shadowy: 72
    Dangerous: 83
    Persuasive: 90

I offer my friendship, gratitude and, of course, help in all that I can help with.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kenathon
    +1 link
    ambivalent
    ambivalent

3/20/2017
    On one of your weekly trips to terrorize the local opera, your cloak - midnight, billows rather spectacularly - snags on a lamppost. You whip around - rather fetchingly, you think - to face the offending fixture. Was it even there before? A cat is perched on its arm. It looks almost smug. You follow the flick of its tail to see an ad posted, very conveniently, at eye level. It says -

SEEKING: AN INVISIBLE EMINENCE

SEEKER: Dee the Dipper, a puissant, devious individual of mysterious and indistinct gender. Salubriously subterranean.

{ Watchful 73 | Shadowy 68 | Dangerous 68 | Persuasive 73 }

SOUGHT: Delicious denizen, wise in the ways of shadows, blessed by the cunning of cats.

To you I offer companionship and the unburdened stores of bureaucrats.

"I rise, I fall, I wait, I crawl. Death of many, yet life of all."
    edited by ambivalent on 4/21/2017

--
    The Ambivalent, poetess. Once, an arbiter, now entirely too prone to bouts of antagonism.

Dee the Dipper, salubriously subterranean. Seeking an Invisible Eminence.
    0 link
    Howard Faith
    Howard Faith

3/24/2017
    Good evening, denizens of the Neath.

I, Howard Faith, am reasonably new to the Neath, and would love to unravel its mysteries with a friend and a patron at my side.
    Of course, I understand that my pursuit of mysteries will lead me down a path some may consider unsavory, and thus, I'd love some help becoming more Shadowy, so that I may be unseen as I leave no stone unturned.

My base attributes are:

Watchful 43
    Shadowy 35
    Dangerous 30
    Persuasive 34

I currently lead a rather active life in the Neath and will be happy to spend any time of my day to play chess, attend social meetings and even tend to your wounds, if need be. I'd be most happy to accept your patronage and friendship.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Howard%20Faith
    0 link
    StaceyF81
    StaceyF81

3/24/2017
    StaceyF has no idea at all what is going on. She just presses buttons and hopes that they aren't going to blow up in her face. She's also a bit of an enigma being magnanimous and ruthless at the same time. You just don't know what you're going to get.

Watchful: 78
    Shadowy: 61
    Dangerous: 68
    Persuasive: 79 (+12)

Would prefer someone shadowy or dangerous.

You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future can never taint me.
    edited by StaceyF81 on 3/24/2017
    0 link
    Mr Fahrenheit
    Mr Fahrenheit

3/24/2017
    Greetings.

My name is Mr Fahrenheit, or Fahrenheit200 in game. I am a sinister and mysterious individual seeking an Invisible Eminence to tutor me.

My stats are as follows.
    WATCHFUL 35
    SHADOWY 78 +5
    DANGEROUS 48 +3
    PERSUASIVE 53 +13

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Fahrenheit200
    edited by Mr Fahrenheit on 3/25/2017
    0 link
    KittyHamilton
    KittyHamilton

3/25/2017
    Hullo!

Silas Hollow is a confused artist trying to find his way in the Neath, putting his last hopes of lasting happiness in a mysterious card game he's heard only rumors of. He's just started wandering the Flit, and is in need of someone showing him the ropes.

Watchful: 60
    Shadowy: 48
    Dangerous: 50
    Persuasive: 63

I'm looking for a patron to help improve my Shadowy.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Silas%20Hollow

EDIT: I have a patron now! Huzzah!
    edited by KittyHamilton on 3/25/2017
    0 link
    Kiwimom1
    Kiwimom1

3/25/2017
    Watchful: 83
    Dangerous: 90
    Persuasive: 88

I am Kiwimom1 in the game, a powerful individual seeking to follow the road to become a person of some importance. However, my shadowy is - shall we say - sub par. I am therefore seeking patronage from an invisible eminence to bring my shadowy up to the level of my o their skills.
    0 link
    HeraTeleia
    HeraTeleia

3/25/2017
    I am an irresistible, breathtaking and sagacious lady in search of a patron to nurture my dangerous, watchful or shadowy qualities.

Watchful: 76
    Dangerous: 77
    Persuasive: 98

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HeraTeleia

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/HeraTeleia
    edited by HeraTeleia on 3/25/2017
    0 link
    Vishiyra
    Vishiyra

3/27/2017
    Looking for
    An Invisible Eminence [Shadowy]

Watchful 74
    Shadowy 70
    Dangerous 95
    Persuasive 90

Fallen London username is Vishiyra

What kind of box is opened when it's closed?
    edited by Vishiyra on 3/27/2017
    0 link
    suinicide
    suinicide

3/29/2017
    Just to add to this: patrons are no longer able to adopt protégés, but protégés are able to ask patrons for help. (Aka you'll need to send the request yourself, it is apparently down for reworkingfor patrons)
    edited by suinicide on 3/29/2017

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
    A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
    RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
    0 link
    Cybex
    Cybex

4/4/2017
    Hello All, I'm currently looking for a patron for Either, Watchful, Shadowy or Dangerous, I would absolutely appreciate any help in regards to this
    • Watchful: 71
    • Shadowy: 65
    • Dangerous: 61
    • Persuasive: 113

My Username is : Cybex

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Cybex
    0 link
    Luke McBowltrick
    Luke McBowltrick

4/4/2017
    I seek training in Watchful, for I need the sharpest sight and the quickest wits to see my ambitions through.

My stats are:
    Watchful 75
    Shadowy 22
    Dangerous 68
    Persuasive 20

I simply, totally, irresistibly, terribly, want know.

--
    Detective of the mundane and the phantasmagorical alike, hunter of secret beasts and beastly secrets.
    0 link
    reaperOscuroCore
    reaperOscuroCore

4/5/2017
    Gooday,

I seek most humbly one who may instruct this simple, lacking vessel in the arts of Sublety and Stalking, Fisticuffs and Ferociousness, or Deduction and Cunning. One patron for each would be most acceptable -humbly that is, like the lowly worm.
    Sadly I will soon be unable to absorb the dazzling knowledge and insight one of your esteemednesses can offer, so I beseech you, please let me absorb! PLEASE!

Edit: Kind thanks and most humble prostrations are proffered to those who went above and beyond to try and assist in Illumination...however I am now sadly too dazzling to accept such! I beg to differ -is the candle wick aflame, compared to the Sun? Yet I do not make the rules...yet...

Http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Arden%20Terraward

edited by reaperOscuroCore on 4/5/2017

• edited by reaperOscuroCore on 4/5/2017

• edited by reaperOscuroCore on 5/10/2017

--
    Arden Terraward -a gentleperson on the search for...EVERYTHING. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Arden%20Terraward
  • 0 link