Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Celebrating good fortune. Messages in this topic - RSS

JimmyTMalice
JimmyTMalice

20 days ago
My caffeine-fuelled studies have finally borne fruit - Gideon Stormstrider has attained Courier's Footprint!

--
Gideon Stormstrider, the Episcopalian Esotericist
Jimmy T. Malice, gone.

A Squid in the Polls
+5 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

18 days ago
I attained an Impossible Theorem - on my first try! I was almost looking forward to having to reattach my limbs a few times.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Bohemian socialite and scandalous author. Still talks like a newly arrived Longshanks, only now she has better clothes.
+6 link
Kithar
Kithar

18 days ago
Finally, after five months of constant grinding (And roleplay kept me away from rats and my future wife from helping me, so it was mainly legal documents and cellars of wine) I did it! 10000 points for the wedding. Big Grin And thirteen days before the date we set. Now we just have to wait for it. wink

--
Happy to RP and ready to accept all manners of social actions.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kithar
+4 link
Lady Nyara
Lady Nyara

16 days ago
I finally drew "Skin of the Bazaar" (after drawing literally every other rare card not locked to a specific location. A couple of them twice.)

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Nyara
+2 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

15 days ago
So at one point a few months ago, I drew a mood card. Not a day later, I had accidentally discarded it.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I drew one again.

...And then another.

EDIT: And would you look at that, I discarded another one of them!
edited by Dudebro Pyro on 8/3/2017

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar
+3 link
laskaris
laskaris

13 days ago
I finally got around to grinding out the stake for getting the pleasure yacht on my main. Won on my first try. And there goes every bit of good fortune I will ever have in the game ever again.
+3 link
Tay1or
Tay1or

13 days ago
I just got a Blemmigan Secretary from a Bundle of Oddities--a surprise package from the "trade in your notability' card when I got the gift instead. What a really cool companion! It was a complete surprise--I didn't even know it was out there to be found.
+6 link
Siankan
Siankan

12 days ago
After encountering An Unlikely Garden in the Nadir, I managed to beat the Persuasive challenge and get the Searing Enigma (with an appropriately enigmatic piece of text). First time I've ever beaten a challenge with a difficulty of 1000.

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
+4 link
navchaa
navchaa

8 days ago
16 days ago, I posted about regaining my soul earlier than expected. I promptly sold it again, and guess what. Today, One's Public returned it yet again! Who would've thought! This is probably the 6th time I've gotten it back, and always through One's Public.

--
Invisible Eminence and mercenary Notary :: Happy to exchange social actions and take menaces :: No dupes and no loitering :: Please leave a message and say hello!

Engaged to Myrto :: Exchanging Surprise Packages with Myrto and ICountFrom0 :: Exchanging cat boxes with ICountFrom0

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/navchaa
+3 link
Kithar
Kithar

4 days ago
Today is the happiest day of my character's life. He got married in St. Fiacre's, reached 15 Notability, drew an unsigned message just after that, then before using it went to Cave of Nadir to say goodbye and... Got Woods in Winter two times in a row and a searing enigma from Unlikely Garden. Returned to Lodgings, used sc to rise persuasive to 200 again, get 215 and... First card drawn - Amanuensis Big Grin A happy day indeed!
edited by Kithar on 8/12/2017
edited by Kithar on 8/12/2017

--
Happy to RP and ready to accept all manners of social actions.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kithar
+9 link
Siankan
Siankan

4 days ago
You didn't perchance drink a small vial of golden liquid this morning, did you?

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
+1 link
A Dimness
A Dimness

4 days ago
Tomorrow or so I'll have in my possession 100 knobs of scintillack. Which is not exactly a notable achievement but still something I'm proud of.

...And what will I do with it? I might host a marvellously expensive tea-party. Or, perhaps, I could set the foundation for a castle made from Scintillack, palpitating and pulsating with Axile energies and emitting apocyan-hued light.
edited by A Dimness on 8/12/2017

--
A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence
+1 link