Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Celebrating good fortune. Messages in this topic - RSS

Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr

10 days ago
Hadn’t written short stories for quite awhile and then managed to get a Classic on the first go!

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
+3 link
The Curious Watcher
The Curious Watcher

9 days ago
Today was a good week: I finally got a five-card lodging (Sanctum) and soon after got Renown 50 for all 12 factions after playing for over a year. I'm just glad that I will never need to worry about Renown ever again.

--
Den Blackwell, Paramount
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Den%20Blackwell

The Silent Vake Hunter: GONE NORTH
+8 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8 days ago
The Curious Watcher wrote:
Today was a good week: I finally got a five-card lodging (Sanctum) and soon after got Renown 50 for all 12 factions after playing for over a year. I'm just glad that I will never need to worry about Renown ever again.
Got the lodging outside of Sackmass, all renown over 50, PP and Knock in one year?

My, my, delicious, big congratulations!

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+2 link
0bsidian Fire
0bsidian Fire

1 days ago
After some months of the Tiger Grind, I now have all the BIS items from the Bazaar. No more buying items for stats!!!

Now it's time to get the rest of the Ministers...

--
Kharagal Mierqid - Bohemian Correspondent who is obsessed with the Language of Stars...
+3 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

1 days ago
0bsidian Fire wrote:
No more buying items for stats!!!
Now it's time to grind renown for BiS!

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+2 link
0bsidian Fire
0bsidian Fire

14 hours ago
Skinnyman wrote:
Now it's time to grind renown for BiS!
Unfortunately, I've yet to hit the stat-cap on any of my main stats, so I kinda have to do that first. I'm around 140 on all my stats without gear. Spending favors on things that aren't renown is killing me.

There's also some storylines in Fallen London I still have to do (Foreign Office, Polythreme, some of the smaller islands that aren't Port Carnelian). Then there's my Ambition that requires me to go to the Iron Rebuplic and the Hell Faction cards never drop...

--
Kharagal Mierqid - Bohemian Correspondent who is obsessed with the Language of Stars...
0 link