Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Accidentally refused to help the Last Constable Messages in this topic - RSS

Never Forgotten
Never Forgotten

4/15/2019
My cat fell on my hand and I accidentally clicked on this choice right in the end of the story...
So, can support help me and cancel my choice? Just dont want to bother them if they can't
edited by Never Forgotten on 4/16/2019
edited by Never Forgotten on 4/16/2019
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

4/16/2019
Can you check wiki and help us with the exact option you took? Maybe it's not one of the permanent options.

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Never Forgotten
Never Forgotten

4/16/2019
Skinnyman wrote:
Can you check wiki and help us with the exact option you took? Maybe it's not one of the permanent options.

https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Preparing_for_a_Lethal_Gambit_(Last_Constable) here
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

4/16/2019
Ugh, that far? As you guessed, that really ends the story and left them resolve their conflicts on their own.
Not sure about support, but you can always check. Worst case, you'll meet one of the guys there via the ticket! Big Grin

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick

4/17/2019
At the very end? Well...

--
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick- Riverside Regular, Newspaper Editor, Legendary Charisma.

Mr Netae- SEEKING MR EATEN'S NAME

Aaron Wimbleton- Private Detective. Some Medical Experience.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Aaron%20Wimbleton
0 link