Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

Victoriocity: a fiction podcast of alt-London! Messages in this topic - RSS

Vega
Vega

4/15/2019
AN UNSOLVABLE MURDER IN AN UNENDING CITY. WELCOME TO EVEN GREATER LONDON.

VICTORIOCITY: A DETECTIVE COMEDY PODCAST

I recently discovered this fiction podcast and thought it may appeal to fellow FLers! It has the same kind of whimsical, light-hearted storytelling as FL does -- down to being set in the same point in history, and having a most interesting take on Queen Victoria/Prince Albert's relationship... but it takes the story and world in a very different direction. Comedy-wise, so far it's a fine specimen of understated, deadpan English humour that pokes gentle fun at English stereotypes.

I've just started listening and am devouring it right up. They're on the second season, I hope it continues for a while!

---
edited by Vega on 4/15/2019

--
The Jaunty Mystic, Taranlei, roams the streets of London, interviewing fellow citizens. Accepting all Acquaintances, social interactions and opportunities for casual roleplay. Member of the Temple Club, happy to invite you for a visit, PM me in-game!

The Shifty Spectre has departed on the final voyage. "I have gone down, down, my love..."
+2 link