Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

Victoriocity: a fiction podcast of alt-London! Messages in this topic - RSS

Vega
Vega

4/15/2019
AN UNSOLVABLE MURDER IN AN UNENDING CITY. WELCOME TO EVEN GREATER LONDON.

VICTORIOCITY: A DETECTIVE COMEDY PODCAST

I recently discovered this fiction podcast and thought it may appeal to fellow FLers! It has the same kind of whimsical, light-hearted storytelling as FL does -- down to being set in the same point in history, and having a most interesting take on Queen Victoria/Prince Albert's relationship... but it takes the story and world in a very different direction. Comedy-wise, so far it's a fine specimen of understated, deadpan English humour that pokes gentle fun at English stereotypes.

I've just started listening and am devouring it right up. They're on the second season, I hope it continues for a while!

---
edited by Vega on 4/15/2019

--
The Jaunty Mystic roams the streets of London, interviewing fellow citizens. Accepting all Acquaintances, social interactions and opportunities for casual in-game roleplay. Member of the Temple Club, happy to invite you for a visit anytime!

The Shifty Spectre has departed on the final voyage.
+2 link
Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr

4/16/2019
Thanks so much for the recommendation. I listened to the first season today and it is a treat!
edited by Raccoonajr on 4/16/2019

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
0 link
Iyaiyai
Iyaiyai

4/17/2019
Thank you for this, I listened today while doing gardening work, and it was great!

--
Iyaiyai - a social creature (if depraved)
0 link