Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed |

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions, 1/04/2019 Messages in this topic - RSS

Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

4/2/2019
Here's this week's quick questions thread!

--
Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
0 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

4/5/2019
Succeeded on first try, so while this is great, I am afraid I cannot offer any insights on the wounds-death mechanic...

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+4 link
Arcengal
Arcengal

4/5/2019
The odds of that seemed imposs... Ah.

Congrats!

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Arcengal
+4 link
phryne
phryne

4/6/2019
Arcengal wrote:
Anyone know how many CP inviting the Princess to your salon uses? Is it everything?

--
VOTE in the POLL OF THE POLLS for the MOST EXCEPTIONAL STORY EVER!
Also, don't forget to vote for VIRGINIA - the devil you know!
--
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown Guide
Don't miss the Sunless Skies launch codes!
+3 link
dov
dov

4/8/2019
Arcengal wrote:
There's zero percent chance of an "Invite Mr. Eaten to your salon" storylet, sadly.

I'm an old-school Seeker. I also make sure to always keep 77 x Searing Enigmas, because that used to be a thing before Seeking went on hiatus...

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+1 link
Iyaiyai
Iyaiyai

4/3/2019
I'm now waiting for Kindness of Ravens card, and I was wondering, will it be more likely to appear when I have the Dazed Raven Advisor as my companion on all four cards (Morning, Evening, Incognito, Hard wearing)...? Also, does it matter to which a certain item is assigned?

--
Iyaiyai - a social creature (if depraved)
+1 link
earthbourn
earthbourn

4/3/2019
Iyaiyai wrote:
I'm now waiting for Kindness of Ravens card, and I was wondering, will it be more likely to appear when I have the Dazed Raven Advisor as my companion on all four cards (Morning, Evening, Incognito, Hard wearing)...? Also, does it matter to which a certain item is assigned?

It won't make a difference whether or to which outfits it's equipped. As long as you have at least one Dazed Raven in your inventory, the card will always be Standard Frequency. Just keep at it, and the RNG will show you mercy eventually.

--
Tenterhook - A sun-seared creature learning to be human.
The Mechanist, L. - Found what she was looking for. Gone now.
+1 link
Azothi
Azothi

4/4/2019
I'd recommend dying, as it also quadruples your card deck, which is pretty convenient.

--
Azoth I, the Amaranthine Wanderer - Midnighter - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.

Rex Virginia.
This is the way forward for a healthier London. This is the way to save London.

The Comprehensive Election 1897 Survey: Your Voice, Your Vote!
+1 link