Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

April Exceptional Story: Tauroktonos Messages in this topic - RSS

Nudraxon
Nudraxon

6 days ago
This was a pretty good story. I thought the exploration elements struck a good balance between linearity and non-linearity. Also, although I normally try to do everything in Exceptional Stories, knowing that for many options I wouldn't be able to do everything made the choices feel much more meaningful, especially as the Hope & Vigour quality forced me to weigh the present option against the possibility of not being able to take an option in the future. And I love that this, like many of my favourite Exceptional Stories, starts out seeming like it's going to be about one thing, then slowly revels itself to be about something different. The ending was a little abrupt, though.

[spoiler]I'm a little disappointed that there was no option to free the Unburdened Beast, but still let the Old Turncoat be executed. My character isn't a huge fan of either of Hell's factions, so he wouldn't have been too upset to see that monarchist executioner receive some poetic justice. However, he didn't like allowing that adorable little monstrosity to be tormented.[/spoiler]
edited by Nudraxon on 4/15/2019
edited by Nudraxon on 4/15/2019
0 link
Emer Andersson
Emer Andersson

6 days ago
I love finding out more and more about The Devils and Hell they are consistently my favorite stories.

I also liked that I got Renown: Hell for siding with Hell. Considering my current Renown is over 48, and about half-way to 49, it seemed the right thing for my character. I also live in a very nice sanctum, so it would be awkward at tea time if I hadn't.

Probably my favorite Devil based story since 12:15 to Moloch Street.

--
Emer Andersson: A charming, decadent, bohemian scholar and correspondent. Be careful! He's a known associate of devils.
0 link