Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

Can't Find Crash Log Messages in this topic - RSS

Sephirajo
Sephirajo

3/9/2019
So far, just after I've had the patch hit me, I've crashed four out of four times I've played the game in different spots. I'm looking in the Sunless Skies folder but can't find my crash log anywhere to send on to the developers to find out what the heck is going on. I'm looking in the Gog Galaxy > Games > Sunless Skies directory like the walktrhough says, and no folder or anything resembling a crash log.

Help! Anyone else experiencing something similar with the game freezing and then CTDing?
+2 link
naraoia
naraoia

3/9/2019
Happening to me as well. Mac running High Sierra. Crashes every single time I try to play.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/naraoia
+2 link
Amalgamate
Amalgamate

3/9/2019
Me too. Seems like a common issue. Hopefully that means they fix it soon - I was looking forward to making some more progress over the weekend.

--
My profile is at http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/amalgamate .

Social invitations of all kinds welcome, especially games of chess, deadly sparring, and plant battles! Let me know if you need help with nightmares; I'm always happy for any social actions which increase my nightmares.
+1 link
FailbetterFuzz
FailbetterFuzz
Administrator

3/10/2019
Morning folks,

Sorry you've been experiencing this. We're aware and working on it, I've made a post here. We'll get a fix out as soon as possible.

edited by FailbetterFuzz on 3/10/2019
+1 link
Ginneon Thursday
Ginneon Thursday

3/9/2019
Yes! Crashed twice in the last half hour - whereas I haven't crashed once before in the last month.

--
Ginneon Thursday: Revelrous Professor of Benthic
Departments of Mycoenology, Lepidoptery
+1 link
Sephirajo
Sephirajo

3/9/2019
Yeah I can't even seem to get port to port right now, like every 10, 15 minutes, I'm crashing and I can't find the report to send. It was fine before the patch and I know I can run the game, so, this is a bit vexing.
+1 link