Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Where do I start? Messages in this topic - RSS

Bryan James Ilaga
Bryan James Ilaga

1/9/2019
Hi! It seems that the game has a lot of mysteries and branch of stories. I tried tracing a story but it leads me to another entity or another branch of story. May I kindly ask for your advice to where do I need to start reading? Which story should I read first?

--

--
I'm open for menace reduction, social actions, tournaments, and gifts. Let's help each other make our path in Fallen London. All other beneficial requests (except SMEN) are welcome!
0 link
Elaina Schill
Elaina Schill

1/9/2019
The game itself is a tangled web of stories. You can basically choose any story to start with, but remember that those can affect other choices. Most people start with acquiring lodgings and perhaps a Destiny. There isn't really a "main" story in Fallen London (well, maybe Seeking, but we don't talk about that) so you're free to pick one that looks nice, see what happens, and pick another!

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor).
+2 link
Tom Davidson
Tom Davidson

1/9/2019
I feel like I don't understand your question, Bryan, as you're already a POSI.

--
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Black%20Tom
+3 link