Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Twelve Days of Mr Sacks - Help a Rubbery Friend Messages in this topic - RSS

Kittenpox
Kittenpox

15 days ago
So during this year's Christmas / Neathmas event, I picked 'Help a Rubbery Friend find the spirit of Christmas (12 FATE)', and went through the 12 days of Christmas thing. But it was only when I got to the end that I noticed I'd picked the 'wrong' choice on Day8, and that I'd selected the Silas route rather than remembering the (fate-locked) Rubbery Man one - I've spent too much time around the Nadir, I suspect. :-)

Does anyone have the text or a link for the 'Day 8: Mr Shacksh' action, that they could message to me? I'd like to know what I missed and/or missed out on.

--
Kittenpox (TtH = Wednesday 4am UTC time.)
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Two! (of 50).
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, just in time for Neathmas. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

15 days ago
I don't have the text, but you could also wait till next year, you don't have to pay Fate again for it.

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well.
I will not accept the Photographer or dupes, if you dupe me I will not accept other help requests from you, at most Calligula's or keeping watch over a certain building.
0 link
phryne
phryne

15 days ago
@Kittenpox: PM'd you! smile

--
"Expect little, and little will disappoint you. But day after day, I expect as little as I can, as little as I can bring myself to, and still I find myself disappointed." ― The Solitary Sceptic

Christmas GuideDestiny GuideFavours & Renown GuideExceptional Stories, sorted
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

15 days ago
Luckily for you, the Day 8 Rubbery option has literally no mechanical effects other than progressing the 12 days. The text is the only thing of interest.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

For the holiday season, send me Christmas Cards for sips of Cider! Fogscapes with Tentacles strongly preferred. (Only one per character, sorry!)

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+2 link
Kittenpox
Kittenpox

14 days ago
phryne wrote:
@Kittenpox: PM'd you! smile

Thankyou! :-D

--
Kittenpox (TtH = Wednesday 4am UTC time.)
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Two! (of 50).
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, just in time for Neathmas. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link