Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Twelve Days of Mr Sacks - Help a Rubbery Friend Messages in this topic - RSS

Kittenpox
Kittenpox

1/6/2019
So during this year's Christmas / Neathmas event, I picked 'Help a Rubbery Friend find the spirit of Christmas (12 FATE)', and went through the 12 days of Christmas thing. But it was only when I got to the end that I noticed I'd picked the 'wrong' choice on Day8, and that I'd selected the Silas route rather than remembering the (fate-locked) Rubbery Man one - I've spent too much time around the Nadir, I suspect. :-)

Does anyone have the text or a link for the 'Day 8: Mr Shacksh' action, that they could message to me? I'd like to know what I missed and/or missed out on.

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

1/6/2019
I don't have the text, but you could also wait till next year, you don't have to pay Fate again for it.

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
0 link
phryne
phryne

1/6/2019
@Kittenpox: PM'd you! smile

--
~~~ Poll time! Vote for your favourite and least favourite Exceptional Stories! ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown Guide
Don't miss the Sunless Skies launch codes!
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

1/6/2019
Luckily for you, the Day 8 Rubbery option has literally no mechanical effects other than progressing the 12 days. The text is the only thing of interest.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Will trade Feast gifts for Cider! Or, you know, for Feast gifts. Just specify which you want.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+2 link
Kittenpox
Kittenpox

1/7/2019
phryne wrote:
@Kittenpox: PM'd you! smile

Thankyou! :-D

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link