Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Base BDR? Messages in this topic - RSS

Lorelai
Lorelai

9 days ago
So I just recently realized that I have at some point acquired a base Dreaded of 1 without realizing it. Is this possible with Respectable and Bizarre as well, and how does it happen? The only things I can think of that I've done recently are become a Correspondent, become a Legendary Charisma, and starting the Uncovering Secrets storyline, but I've checked the wiki and I can't tell where I got it from...
0 link
Arcengal
Arcengal

9 days ago
I seem to recall Tattoos give you permanent bdr, though that would mean you've had it for almost a year.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Arcengal
0 link
Lorelai
Lorelai

9 days ago
Arcengal wrote:
I seem to recall Tattoos give you permanent bdr, though that would mean you've had it for almost a year.
Ah, I did get a tattoo, that must be it. Possibly I just never noticed that until now because I only just started grinding nobility and MW again since. Well, I never did claim to be the most observant person in the Neath.
0 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

9 days ago
And you can go for a second tattoo!

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

9 days ago
Tattoos can only give Bizarre or Dreaded, though if I recall right there is a Respectable option if you Refuse a tattoo

--
Honeyaddict, Glassman, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence, Übergoat owner
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

Please send me a calling card first, I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well, cheers!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

9 days ago
Honeyaddict wrote:
Tattoos can only give Bizarre or Dreaded, though if I recall right there is a Respectable option if you Refuse a tattoo
Getting no tattoo yields only 1 point of BDR vs the 2 you can get with 2 tattoos.

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+1 link