Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our next game, coming January 2019.

The avatars need smaller necks Messages in this topic - RSS

Stelfish
Stelfish

22 days ago
I admire the philosophy behind having one avatar generator rather than separate avatars for "men" and "women".. but I would still like to be able to make a femme avatar. Starting my new character for the update, I compared it to the avatars for Fallen London.

Look at her neck! This is the smallest available chin and it still doesn't look right to me because it's attached to her huge wide jaw and neck. On the Fallen London avatars most of the more-masculine faces have smaller necks than that.

Anyway, that's one of my major requests for the final game: smaller necks.
edited by Stelfish on 11/20/2018
+7 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

22 days ago
Seconded.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Mitch Young
Mitch Young

16 days ago
Thirded.

--
Is this name available, https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Is%20this%20name%20available
0 link
Lord Alexander Alderman
Lord Alexander Alderman

16 days ago
Fourthed, I don't want to underestimate how much work it would take, I would say it should be easy, being that it's just silhouettes, but having the new necks look right with all the pre-existing chins may take a little bit.
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

15 days ago
Fifthed! [Londoned]
It's not a small task but it would look amazing!

--
Honeyaddict, Glassman, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence, Übergoat owner
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

Please send me a calling card first, I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well, cheers!
+2 link
Elaina Schill
Elaina Schill

14 days ago
Even though they look more realistic with thicker necks (and I don't even play SSkies) I sixth this just because it isn't SUPPOSED to be realistic necessarily and they would make more sense visually with smaller necks.

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor).
+1 link
Tystefy
Tystefy

13 days ago
I disagree.

How else would we breathe in space?

--
Will sometimes return to post absurdity.
+1 link