Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions,01/10/2018 Messages in this topic - RSS

Skinnyman
Skinnyman

10/7/2018
Did multiple battles with the plant at level 19 and couldn't say I noticed anything spectacular. If it helps, the impact isn't such a big one.

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
a singularly blue-winged raven
a singularly blue-winged raven

10/7/2018
You need at least 1 Notability and enough Making Waves to move from your current Notability to the next level of Notability to play this option. If you lack either, the Amanuensis action will appear near the bottom of the action list. If you don't see it at all under Attend to Matters of Society! then send a bug report.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it anywhere.
0 link
Vega
Vega

10/8/2018
Yehochanan wrote:
Does anyone know wether some server issues or something like that are around at the moment?
I'm asking because Time the Healer is about 18 hours overdue for me.

Time the Healer is also overdue for me (~12 hours). I think some living stories are not triggering correctly. I'm going to file a bug report.

--
The Jaunty Mystic roams the streets of London, interviewing fellow citizens. Accepting all Acquaintances, social interactions and opportunities for casual in-game roleplay.

The Shifty Spectre has departed on the final voyage.
0 link
Yehochanan
Yehochanan

10/8/2018
Vega wrote:
Yehochanan wrote:
Does anyone know wether some server issues or something like that are around at the moment?
I'm asking because Time the Healer is about 18 hours overdue for me.

Time the Healer is also overdue for me (~12 hours). I think some living stories are not triggering correctly. I'm going to file a bug report.

They finally arrived last night, only a little over two days overdue.
Well, better late than never.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Yochanan - a magnanimous seeker of knowledge, experiences and plasures.
Open to most social actions except loitering.
Happy to indulge in lethal sparring bouts, owns a majestic plant ready to weed out some competition.
0 link