Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our next game, coming January 2019.

The Halved? Messages in this topic - RSS

Bitty
Bitty

9/9/2018
Anyone know where to go in Eluetheria to learn more abt it? i like it n im interested

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
0 link
Lord Garuda
Lord Garuda

9/11/2018
There's some lore about the Halved in the House of Rods and Chains and the Well of Wonders, if you haven't done either of those events yet.

[spoiler]

Looking at transcripts the scene from Zubmerging into The Eye in Sunless Sea, it's Mr. Barleycorn's master and a mover and shaker in the Liberation.
[/spoiler]
+1 link
Bitty
Bitty

9/14/2018
Lord Garuda wrote:
There's some lore about the Halved in the House of Rods and Chains and the Well of Wonders, if you haven't done either of those events yet.

[spoiler]

Looking at transcripts the scene from Zubmerging into The Eye in Sunless Sea, it's Mr. Barleycorn's master and a mover and shaker in the Liberation.
[/spoiler]

late reply! but where is the well of wonders usually?

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

0 link
Lord Garuda
Lord Garuda

9/15/2018
I really wish I could say for sure, I haven't reset Eleutheria enough to find out. It's been vaguely north of Pan every time I found it.
+1 link
Bitty
Bitty

9/16/2018
Lord Garuda wrote:
I really wish I could say for sure, I haven't reset Eleutheria enough to find out. It's been vaguely north of Pan every time I found it.

thats fine enough! thanks!

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

0 link
Hattington
Hattington

3 days ago
Lord Garuda wrote:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Please spoil a poor soul with a broken down laptop: What DO we know of the Halved/the Eye other than what's known in Sunless Sea? Is it actually a Judgement, or something other? What does it want-with the Rubberies in particular? How long has it been sponsoring the Liberation?

--
    Dreaded and judged
  • 0 link