Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Surface Theme Messages in this topic - RSS

Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

28 days ago
Ok so I don't know where else to put this but I think the atmosphere for the Surface in this game was crafted magnificently. The picture and the music made you feel euphoric with light and success but also unwelcome. At least, that's what I was getting. It's as if though your captain might long for sunlight or fresh food or a sunlit sea, the connection to the Neath and the Zee will never be broken. The sunlight will kill you. I'm trying to find the right words for this and I can't because it's just SO MASTERFULLY DONE. Screaming into a void here, but I had to get this out there haha.

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send anything that will give Making Waves, I will repay with almost anything. Notability grinding is monstrous.
+2 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

27 days ago
Oh, it was beautiful! It felt like there was a whole world out there, breathing and basking... but you had to rush against the clock, and eventually retreat in the darkness like a... thing. Add zubmariner, where you go even deeper underzee, and the feeling intensifies.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, permanently ink stained under the lace... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Reinol von Lorica
Reinol von Lorica

27 days ago
The thing I love about the theme is the sense of sadness and nostalgia I get from it. Like, as if the you slowly realise what exactly London has lost when it Fell, and what it may never get back.

--

Reinol von Lorica. The Sentimental Writer. He still dreams of clear skies and sun kissed forests.
+1 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

27 days ago
It’s nice but not nearly as beautiful as “Hope is an Anchor.”

Then again, few things are wink
+1 link