Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Fruits of the Zee: Summer of 1896 Messages in this topic - RSS

Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr

9/1/2018
Skinnyman wrote:
Was there anything added to this second week of the festival?

Nothing new so far.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
+1 link
Absintheuse
Absintheuse
Administrator

9/3/2018
Good morning everyone! Just a reminder that Fruits of the Zee will be coming to a close around noon (London time) today. Hope everyone enjoyed some drownie songs, beer and some time by the zee!
+3 link
Vega
Vega

9/3/2018
I want to say a big thank you to FBG for a great event. This is my first time experiencing FotZ, and I thoroughly enjoyed tinkering around with the fishing mechanics, and the storylets and how they meshed with the regular Mutton Island activities. (In a way I'm kinda glad there are no new seasonal items this year - fewer things for a latecomer/old-player-back-from-hiatus to collect. :] ) It's also my first experience with Destinies, and indeed, they are FL's writing and lore at its absolute finest. I don't regret playing them without looking at spoilers/guides, you can only experience Destiny for the first time once. (Though I did look at the Destiny guide afterwards!)

Thanks FBG for a wonderful Festival!

--
The Shifty Spectre and The Jaunty Mystic.
Accepting all Acquaintances, social interactions and opportunities for casual in-game roleplay.
+8 link
Jason5237
Jason5237

9/10/2018
Perhaps an idea for next year is that we can have a spearfishing option in addition to the standard boat excursion. We have diving suits, we have the Wrecker's Cove. Who wouldn't want to drop down and take their chances to land a special catch in the midst of dangerous zee beasts encircling you, and your oxygen supply in danger of running out?

=)

J-
+2 link