Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

What is a goal you have? Messages in this topic - RSS

Greg M
Greg M

9 days ago
Yep. Slowly. Up to 205 Memories of LIght. And, uh... 2 Dire Reflections.

Jolanda Swan wrote:
Is anyone else amassing funds for the Parabolan base-camp apart from Honey0addict and me?

--
Profile: GregM.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GregM

Available for any non-harmful social interactions. NOT the next Mayor of London. Fraud, I say, FRAUD!
0 link
Vavakx Nonexus
Vavakx Nonexus

9 days ago
Jolanda Swan wrote:
Is anyone else amassing funds for the Parabolan base-camp apart from Honey0addict and me?

It took a while.

--
Amets Estibariz, the Moulting Eidolon: Caring is the forefather of sorrow.

Blabbing, the Hobo Everyone Knows: The One Who Pulls The Strings. A Clarity In The Darkness.

Charlotte and the Caretaker: A family?
+4 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

9 days ago
Vavakx Nonexus wrote:
Jolanda Swan wrote:
Is anyone else amassing funds for the Parabolan base-camp apart from Honeyaddict and me?

It took a while.

Getting those dreams up ain't no joke!

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Canon
Planning on becoming a Paramount Presence and establishing a Colony in Parabola for him and his friends.
Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of Like some items or some beasts

Please send me a calling card (or letter) first in Fallen London, I will accept most social interactions. (Photographer only if it's a dupe, else not.) I do enjoy RPing ingame, cheers!
+2 link
Revenant
Revenant

9 days ago
I want to make Paris the next fallen city. I tried to sold it once (Heart desire) and it didn't work but a vision of a possible future tell me i'm on the good way.

In meta ? I want to discover the lore and the secret of the Neath. Classic but satisfying.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Revenant55
+2 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

9 days ago
Glad to see there are so many madmen in FL! Direful Reflections in particular are drawing me to the Nadir every.damn.week.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, permanently ink stained under the lace... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8 days ago
Vavakx Nonexus wrote:
*snip*

It took a while.
What's your dream level? And those Reflections were farmed... in Flute street?

Jolanda Swan wrote:
Glad to see there are so many madmen in FL! Direful Reflections in particular are drawing me to the Nadir every.damn.week.
Ooooh, my, those dreams! Lost dreams! Why?!

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+1 link
Vavakx Nonexus
Vavakx Nonexus

8 days ago
Skinnyman wrote:
What's your dream level? And those Reflections were farmed... in Flute street?
Actually, no! Flute Street grind is boring and while I did use it to create one (1) of the Reflections, I looked at my near-empty candle, looked at the closed Bazaar tab and my inability to accept social actions, and said "no".

The bulk of the reflections actually comes from losing quirks to St Joshua's shrine over in Veilgarden - the quirks were the biggest challenge there, as I had the Extraordinary Implications to fuel the whole process twice over.

My IST is currently sitting at 14, almost up to 15. Chess-Dreams and Death By Water are both at a lowly 9 rn due to being abused with Schlomo for more Direful Reflections.

--
Amets Estibariz, the Moulting Eidolon: Caring is the forefather of sorrow.

Blabbing, the Hobo Everyone Knows: The One Who Pulls The Strings. A Clarity In The Darkness.

Charlotte and the Caretaker: A family?
+3 link
EscapistEscapade
EscapistEscapade

7 days ago
It's more of an ongoing goal, but I'm trying to do everything I can do without ever gaining a single point of advancing the Liberation of Night. So far it's made dealing with Eyeless Skulls really annoying (especially stumbling on several of them early) and getting Mourning Candles such as for the affair of the box is rather tedious aswell. I've got a Bat with Attitude though, so that's something I guess.
edited by EscapistEscapade on 9/12/2018

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Escapist%20Escapade Crooked Cross available for speaking engagements for your Salon
0 link
Nero Keller
Nero Keller

2 days ago
Update: I finally got my Society Renown to where I wanted it to be. Constables is coming along nicely too, and Docks is trailing some levels below that. If all goes well, I should be able to get those three factions up by the end of the month.

The real challenge, now, is thinking of good titles for them… I went with "Archbishop" for the Church just because I like religious titles, but I might go a more silly route with this. Perhaps with my Renown Society, I can be "Fondly Remembered by the Grocer Down the Lane"? Or for Constables, "They Still Require You To Have A Loicense For That, Mate"

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Miss%20Nero%20Keller - Nero Keller, Monster Hunter of a notoriously small stature and absurdly high Dangerous. Paramount Presence, Bishop, highly Renowned, incredibly ascetic.
+3 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

19 hours ago
"Free of the Loicense"

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
0 link