Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions, 06/08/2018 Messages in this topic - RSS

Siegron
Siegron

8/8/2018
Ah, right right. The persuasive storyline...I usually just avoided that because my persuasive has skyrocketed in all my accounts due to wanting to reach nobility quickly, and the best way I have noticed is inviting people for coffee at Caligula's and then indulging in coffee, which grants 2 MW and also a bit of persuasive and a confident smile. Rinse and repeat 200 times and I managed to reach from 3 notability to 5 in 2 days, while also boosting my persuasive to some serious levels. It's such a damn shame that the same can't be really done with chess. Could be, but not being able to send 20 invites at once kinda drags the whole process out. Anyways thanks a lot, I will look into the court once again!

--
Kid Nullman, the winsome and cheerful arch-agent of the Game.

Mons. Kerzenfeuer, the heartless friend of love story enthusiasts, especially the Masters.
0 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

8/8/2018
Barse wrote:
The branch for getting into the Fifth Coil legitimately is a different branch to the one that you're seeing that is labelled impossible. I'm not sure why it's like that, but it is! Rest assured that when you have progressed to the point where access to the Fifth Coil is possible for you, that branch will disappear and be replaced by one that you will be able to play.

Terms as Governor are gained through being kicked out out of the Empress' Court - progress the Persuasive storyline to play that story!

Wait, is this really like that? Honestly sounds like a bug, because accessing the fifth coil is not impossible. Everywhere else in the game, Impossible indicates things that you really cannot do, at all.

Siegron wrote:
It's such a damn shame that the same can't be really done with chess

Very. You used to be able to, then they ruined all the social actions. You can still farm 1 Insight per action by getting Nightmares to 3 and getting a friend to send of a batch of cures, then picking the option that gives you an Insight - unless I'm severely mistaken you don't need to actually be suffering from Nightmares to accept a cure, only to actually receive one, so you can queue up as many as you want.

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
+1 link
Siegron
Siegron

8/8/2018
Dudebro Pyro wrote:
Very. You used to be able to, then they ruined all the social actions. You can still farm 1 Insight per action by getting Nightmares to 3 and getting a friend to send of a batch of cures, then picking the option that gives you an Insight - unless I'm severely mistaken you don't need to actually be suffering from Nightmares to accept a cure, only to actually receive one, so you can queue up as many as you want.

Yeah I'm aware of that, certainly also working on it very slowly. But I'm more considering whether it's even a big deal for me to achieve becoming an Extraordinary Mind. I'd love to become one, because watchful is my favourite stat, and with it of course the stat of my main account, but I did fall victim to seeking, which I've kind of developed feelings for and it has become too late to give up my dearest Mr Eaten, so it hurts to know I'll be losing it all in the end.

--
Kid Nullman, the winsome and cheerful arch-agent of the Game.

Mons. Kerzenfeuer, the heartless friend of love story enthusiasts, especially the Masters.
0 link