Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeStoryNexus » StoryNexus: Advice and Discussion

How to build things with StoryNexus

Custom CSS won't save Messages in this topic - RSS

telyni
telyni

7/26/2018
I can't get custom CSS to save, so I can't get the custom image fix to take. I also can't get the Action Bank Size option to change. I have tried changing both of these fields multiple times and pressing Update, but the change won't take. I can change other things, like the description fields and the Theme. Does anyone have any ideas? I'd really like to have custom images for my world.
0 link
telyni
telyni

7/26/2018
After I posted this, I realized my theme wasn't updating either. I know StoryNexus isn't actively being worked on, but I hope there's enough support to fix outright bugs like these.
0 link
cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

7/26/2018
They usually do fix this kind of thing. Also bear in mind that if you have too many characters in any field, including the CSS one, it won't save.

--
Seeking alpha testers for a new StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Welcoming friends, rivals, sightseers; a life of some importance in the Neath.
0 link
telyni
telyni

7/27/2018
All I wanted to do was fix the custom image problem. That was supposed to work out of the box. I didn't add anything else to the custom CSS.
0 link
cyberpunkdreams
cyberpunkdreams

7/27/2018
telyni wrote:
All I wanted to do was fix the custom image problem. That was supposed to work out of the box. I didn't add anything else to the custom CSS.

Yes, that's not enough to stop it saving for the "too big" reason, unless you've got a lot of images to correct.

--
Seeking alpha testers for a new StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Welcoming friends, rivals, sightseers; a life of some importance in the Neath.
0 link
telyni
telyni

8/9/2018
Any news on the support ticket for the Worlding fields? I still can't update my settings, and I really want to use a different theme at the very least.
0 link
Passionario
Passionario

8/15/2018
Just got a letter from Henry that everything should be well now. smile

--
Passionario: Profile, Story, Ending
Passion: Profile
0 link
telyni
telyni

8/15/2018