Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

A nice Little Picture for a nice Little Individual Messages in this topic - RSS

Siegron
Siegron

7/20/2018
Dawn Machine help me if this is the right place to post this; it certainly is off-topic though.

What I am curious about is how exactly do people add pictures to their ''Signatures''? I am already familiar with adding links as you can see in my own signature, but I believe it doesn't fit exactly so I tried adding a picture in there. Since there is of course no option to upload it, I indeed will ask again about the possibilities of that happening? My first idea was adding a link from imgur between the img and /img, but all I got was a little icon of a picture, not exactly what I uploaded onto imgur myself. If anyone has an idea and is ready to offer some help with it, I am glad to receive any answers and guides on how to do it right!

Thank you, delicious friends!
edited by Siegron on 7/20/2018

--
Kid Nullman, the winsome and cheerful agent of the Game and the Betrayed.

The Dazzling Sequencer, did you just scoff at his gleaming ideas? Well you better run.

Mons. Kerzenfeuer, the heartless friend of love story enthusiasts, especially the Masters.

The Incognito Shambler, a well hidden, rubbery menace...Is that a knife?
0 link
Barse
Barse

7/20/2018
The formatting for adding images is [img ]the direct url of the image[/ img] - only without the spaces. Hope that helps!

--
The Scorched Sailor, up for most social actions and RP. Not as scary as he looks.
+1 link
Siegron
Siegron

7/20/2018
Alright then, thanks a lot, delicious friend! It sure did answer this unfathomable enigma, hah-hah.

--
Kid Nullman, the winsome and cheerful agent of the Game and the Betrayed.

The Dazzling Sequencer, did you just scoff at his gleaming ideas? Well you better run.

Mons. Kerzenfeuer, the heartless friend of love story enthusiasts, especially the Masters.

The Incognito Shambler, a well hidden, rubbery menace...Is that a knife?
0 link