Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Is anyone else lagging in-game? Messages in this topic - RSS

Daedalus_Falk
Daedalus_Falk

7/15/2018
Title. I just played for the first time since the update, and the game - which ran smooth as a stick of butter until now - was appreciably-choppy even when I lowered the quality. Wondering if the most recent update broke anything?
edited by Daedalus_Falk on 7/15/2018

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
0 link
phryne
phryne

7/15/2018
Had the same experience when I recently wanted to play a little SSea, after not touching it for a year. Chugging was absolutely unbearable. Thought it was something on my end, but maybe...

--
"Expect little, and little will disappoint you. But day after day, I expect as little as I can, as little as I can bring myself to, and still I find myself disappointed."
0 link
Blood Raven
Blood Raven

7/18/2018
Yeah, I think a lot of people are having performance issues as of late. When I run the game everything seems fine, but the longer I play, the laggier it becomes, as if there is a memory leak or something. Rerunning the game fixes it, but it's a tiresome and annoying thing to do.

--
"HERE IS SCREAMING."
0 link
Mr.Solves Problems
Mr.Solves Problems

8/18/2018
If your CPU has multiple cores set the game to use only 2 , this worked for me.
0 link